Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Tur) Planning check

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Firebringer

PRE

Firebringer's gaze settles on Tony ( Xander ) with wary respect. "If you've gained the attention of the Firstborn, it truly is a tale for the Cahaliths' howls. Be proud of your accomplishment. And thank you, for holding the line. In the future, we'll need to see to it that our territory never falls to quite such sparse defense."

A moment later, he nods toward Tracey Morello and Peter Morgan . "I'm afraid you walked into a rather large furball, but you both comported yourselves remarkably well. Not many manage to walk away from an Anshega ambush on their own turf. We'll need to find a way to spread the word, so other new arrivals will know to be cautious."

A moment later, his attention settles on Jessie ( Moonfang ) and Jamie ( Cathulhu ), the glint of the hunter passing through his eyes. "You'll be expected to pull your wait if you want hospitality. Seeing fit to introduce yourselves might be a good start." Eyes seem to bore into the pair, and for a moment he wonders how good of a hunt they'd provide.

C
    Cathulhu

OOC

"The name is Jamie Hutchinson. Irraka of the Suthar Anzuth. I had just met these two -" here she gestured to Peter and Tracey, " - when those Anshega pricks jumped us."

M

Jessie looks up when he is spoken to. If he felt anything from the eyes boring into him, he didn't give the impression. He rubbed a dirty hand across his face as he sighed and after a moment, he spoke slowly. "Jessie Whiteman.. Elodoth B-B-Boneshadow..." After speaking, he put his head back down against the support of his knees and was still again.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

A small nod agrees with Steel Gaze's assessment. Then Firebringer fills in most of the gap. That it was Sagrim-Ur can wait for the moment as it becomes clear that the pup isn't going to say anything more.

"Jessie is the one who we heard from here. He had been chased by two Anshega." Jeremiah speaks up. "We got there in time and the Anshega were driven off. By then others." Jeremiah nods to Daniel and Lilly. "Had turned around when we heard howls from Tur. I did not chase down the Anshega." Dissatisfaction with that end is clear on Jeremiah's face.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel listens to everyone attentively, but at Tony's words he looks simply stunned.

If the Red Wolf visited, then this isn't simply some small skirmish with the Anshega. This is serious. That, or Tony is batshit insane.

After Jeremiah explains the happenings with the Tur he nods:

"The Anshega knew where we are, the two attacks weren't a coincidence", - he stops to scrub his chin for a few seconds, - "I'd suggest a response team and a guard team here at all times. Lucky for us, they didn't send much at Jessie and we were able to quickly secure the situation and turn back. And there were members of the Herd who saw us. By the time we got there, they were already deeply under effects of the Lunacy. A man and his daughter. The man ran, the girl fainted. Didn't have time for cleanup, have no idea what they remember."

+1
    SL
    PRE

The doubt was soothed by Aeneas's words, and finally dispelled with Firebringer's praise. Tony graciously nods at the elder wolf's comment that the Tur should not be so sparsely guarded in the future. Big relief there.

The Ithauer would have said something to Lily, but it was obvious she felt bad enough already. Jesse seemed fairly scared, despite not being nearly as injured as Tracey. The wolf Tony locks his gaze on for a second. "I can do the Healing Rite after the meeting if you want someone to look at that wound for you."

Tony took a minute to think about the situation Daniel mentioned. It really didn't sound that secure to Tony with Anshega and potentially crazed members of the herd running around. That would have to be addressed, soon, but not at the moment. Tony still needed to make sense of Sagrim-Ur's message and tend to the wounded.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"There... I think I saw a newspaper article? Insane Father Kills Daughter? Something like that, Sounded like the two who saw the fight." Lilly was just a bit glad she hadn't been in Urshal like the other two. That would have just been sooo much worse. "I remember the Dad talking about Bears and... Definitely the mention of the takeout near the girl's body. Sorry, read it this morning and didn't take notes." She shook her head in self-disappointment and bit her lip. She really should have taken proper notes, but it seemed so short that she might remember it.

Well, there was one thing she could usually do right. She knelt down next to Jessie and poked his shoulder lightly. "Hey, I know that must have been a freaky way to find out how crazy things are here, so... um... d'ya need a hug?"

M

Jessie looked up at the woman who poked him. The question made him look at her as if she was mad. He gently shook his head at her and said, "I-I-I don't n-n-need a hhhhug." He did his best to speak though his stammers and stutters. His body tensed up each time his voice caught, his head working like he was trying to force it out. "W-w-what I n-n-need is a t-t-ticket.." his voice caught hard on the last word, his mouth forming an 'O' as he tried to get it out for a moment before shaking his head and putting it back against his knees, sighing in frustration.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"That."

"Is my fault." Jeremiah replies a few shades too bluntly to Lilly. "I took the War Form to make sure the fight went in my favor." He continues, shifting to look at Firebringer as the Crescent admits to breaking the vitalist aspect of the Oath. Jeremiah doesn't stand straighter or speak defensively.

10. Likes Yumyumcrow, RebornSeas liked this post

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin comes walking over to the group, hands in his pockets and looking about the various faces. "Sorry I'm late." He says.

"Heya, I'm Kevin Swift, Itheaur of the Iron Masters." He introduces himself to those who he hasn't met before once he comes to a stop near Jeremaih.

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last