11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Tur) Planning check

Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tony barely acknowledged the others as they made their way into the Tur. Finally someone started talking, and Tony nervously looked up at Firebringer.

'Guess that's my cue?'

Tony took a deep breath as stood from the ground. He took one more look at where Red Wolf stood, pondering till the last moment whether he should mention it with everyone assembled like this. "Some Anshega attacked the pup near the Tur, using him as a distraction to try and draw us away." A finger points to Jaime. "Jeremiah, Daniel, and Lilly went to investigate, while I stayed behind to guard the place. That's when one big ass beast of a man came into the clearing. We fought, he ran..."

Tony paused as he took another breath. If it was going to be mentioned it was now or never. "That's when I saw a second creature come into the Tur. A red wolf that stood twenty feet tall at the shoulders. I...I'm pretty sure it was Sagrim Ur. He asked me why I fought so hard, then told me, in his words, 'Things are not as they ought. Note how they change, and bring it towards where it should be.' Then he vanished, and the Anshega that attacked me was at the end of the clearing where he was when the wolf first appeared. The Anshega is dead, I saw to that myself, but the visit from the spirit has become more blurry and indistinct. The message is perfectly clear, as if it were burned into my skull but..." Tony paused again to take a distraught sigh. "but I have no idea what to make of this encounter. I checked and there were no signs on either side of the Gauntlet of his passing and I can't find any lasting proof that it was Sagrim Ur that was here."

Tony's gaze wondered from face to face, nervously awaiting a response.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas grunted and gave Tony a hard, considering, stare. "Ye had yerself a vision, boy. Listen to your heart. That'll tell ye." He shrugged. "Ah vote go at 'em. They got a lotta ground to cover, and they's think they got us cornered. So why not move around some. We been kicked outta town, so lets use it... and raid 'em for around the place a bit. They got reach, yeah? So lets see how strong their grasp is... For winners o' this round, they seemed kinda jumpy..." He turned his gaze, quizzically, to Firebringer.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

OOC

Lilly drifted up towards the other wolves, and gave a nod to Tony as she joined them. She did over hear what Tony was telling the group at large about the spirit visit. A stab of guilt hit her hard. She could make guesses as to what Tony had seen and experienced, but her Gut told her it was because he had Earned it. Sagrim Ur... she put on a grin and nodded. "I'd believe it. You... Well, three of us running off was a bad Idea. It's only 'cause of you that there's still a Tur for us to speak of. You're the one who lived up to Our Oath, so Vision or Visit, it only makes sense that you'd receive a message like that."

Lilly shoved her hands into her bright pink hoodie's pocket and gave a half-smile to the other Iron master. It was obvious though, from the slump of her shoulders, and the lack of a bounce in her step, that she was swamped in guilt that she hadn't stood with Tony.

M

Jessie looked up as others started to gather, talking about things he couldn't catch on to. Sagrim Ur? Visions? If the Firstborn were to give any message, it wouldn't be anything but to escape. He put his head back down against his knees, rubbing his forehead against his jeans as he lets fools talk.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah shifts as Tony tells his story and before Jeremiah realizes it the Ghost Wolf is staring dead on at the Farsil Luhal. A FirstBorn? Here? Maybe a shadow of a FirstBorn? One of Sagrim-Ur's spirit pack sent to relay a message? Jeremiah pulls his eyes away from Tony and looks around the edge of Tur. A First Born was watching...maybe the Tribal connection?

Jeremiah isn't sure whether to be happy that one of the FirstBorn has been paying attention to Sacramento or terrified that he might fail in the eyes of a spirit god.

6. Likes DrDog liked this post

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Would the new people introduce themselves please?
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

OOC

A stranger approached the Tur, a tall woman dressed in a black pantsuit, her gait stiff and her back straight. The wounds on her stomach still burned, and though she felt them with every step, they didn't impede her much if she kept her posture straight. Moving purposefully, she came to stand beside Peter and nodded to Jamie and Godslayer, though she only met their eyes briefly.

"I'm sorry for interrupting," she said into the momentary silence. "I'm not moving as quickly as I usually do; should have accounted for that, but I've never been cut with silver before," she offered in explanation of her tardiness. "I'm Morello, for those who don't know me. Rahu of the Hirfathra Hissu."

D
    DamoclesImpaled

Peter nodded and moved closer to Tracey as she entered the gathering of Wolves. It was good to know she was safe, relatively speaking. The silver-inflicted wounds probably weren't doing her any favors, but at least she was in one piece. He began to address the assembled figures.

He nodded towards Tracey before he spoke. "And I'm Peter Morgan. Elodoth of the Hirfathra Hissu. Morello and I came here together." He was almost tempted to say they were packmates, but a pack of only two seemed a bit pathetic. Still, it was good to at least have a familiar face with him. "We're new to the area, and appreciate the assistance we've been given so far." He nodded towards the 'Godslayer' in particular. Hopefully the rest of the local Wolves will be reasonable. The last thing I want to think about is some asshole jumping at us for unwittingly stepping into his territory after we were just attacked. With werewolves, you couldn't always be too certain. Territorial behavior was kind of compulsory.

She shouldn't spend all of her time at the gym, especially not if she wanted her coworkers to continue to view her as nice, so here she was, out on the prowl. Elaine's choice of attire was now somewhat freed from constraint by actually having money, so she had actually cleaned her dedicated jogging outfit quite thoroughly - the white tank top was once again white. Spotting, and smelling, her sister, she proceeds to Lilly's side while rather obviously scrutinizing the new arrivals. She was headed down the path to beta-hood, after all, and she'd always been protective of her younger sibling.

Steel lopes up, cracking his back as he goes. Fucking job...

A hard day's work for a hard day's pay. Not something the former gangster is used to but they need to maintain some kind of cover. Now he's returning from his new, 'glorious' job as a janitor and wishing that his employers had invested in something with a longer handle to reach the spots under vents and such easier.

He nods to Elaine as he arrives around the same time as her, then quickly approaches Jeremiah. He takes a seat at the other wolf's side, looking around at the gathered Uratha. There's a certain air around the around the area...

"Gonna guess I missed something big," he grunts softly, so only Jeremiah ( Kelreth ) can hear.

Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last