1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Water and Power) Storm and Thunder

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Thunder and lightning light up the night in Folsom, as the winter's Harvest pack convenes to bring some new werewolves to the fold. They were given simple instructions from a scary looking Uratha soon after they found themselves in Folsom.
    "Show up or get out."

The overlooking the lake is deserted, everyone wisely having found someplace warm and dry. The rain continues to fall, turning the flat lake into a swirling mass of chaotic randrops.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

If micheal had a say in it. He wouldn't have shown up here with the heavy rain and all signs of a thunderstorm rolling into town. Still, he didn't quite fancy being thrown out of town by a scary and burly werewolf so he just pulled on a heavy coat. Put a few snacks in his pockets and braved the storm.

So here he was standing in the rain. All alone. "Please don't let me have the wrong date or place." He muttered to himself as he fished a granola bar out of his pocket and began muncing on it. Pulling the hood a bit more over his face to keep the rain out a bit better. They better show up soon. He didn't like waiting in the rain.
    Health [x][/][/][/][][][]
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]
    Essence: 4
    Form: human

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Michael has to wait several minutes in the rain, the occasional burst of lightning illuminating the entire lake. And then one of the bursts illuminates a tall figure walking towards him, rain slicking off his jacket as he stalks towards the lone Uratha.

As the figure approaches, Michael makes out the visage of the man who gave him the terse message.
    029_S-C1392-15.jpg

"Thanks for showing up on time. I really really don't like waiting for people. Name's Rex Valdez, leader of Winter's Harvest pack." He pauses a moment, before extending a hand to shake.

MIcheal's granola bar didn't last those few minutes he had to wait. He was already fingering one of the other snacks in his pocket. Debating if to eat them right now when another werewolf walked up to him. He recognized that man. He was the same one who threatened to throw him out of town if he didn't show up.

"You gave me a very good reason to be on time." Micheal responded in a jovial manner. Shaking the man's offered hand. "I'm Micheal wilson. Iron master." He looked around, hoping that there was another uratha aproaching. It couldn't be that he was the only one. Either way he hoped they showed up soon. He wanted to get on with it so he could get out of the rain at least. Heavy coat or not. He was getting soaked.

"How many other's should be here? I can't be the only new guy right?"
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"I informed a few of the rules. Most go, a few, like yourself, prove to be worth paying attention to by staying." He takes off his jacket, the rain pouring down, instantly soaking him. He stretches and seems to enjoy the cool rain, before sitting down at one of the park benches. "I'm an Iminir so I happen to enjoy these things. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Anyway, first, and most important question. You want to join the Winter's Harvest pack?"
    He asks, but it sounds more like a foregone conclusion that the answer will be 'yes'.

So they probably had to wait for a few others in the rain. Great. He stared at the alpha as he took of his jacket and seemingly enjoying it as he got soaked to the bone. "Well that's good. Because I don't understand it. Still, whatever floats your boat." Micheal didn't sit down, getting his pants even more soaked then they were didn't look like fun.

"Of course I want to join. I kinda thought that was why you told all new ones around to come here. To give us a test?"
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]

L
    Lobo Argost

Roger growled lightly as he walked through the rain. His umbrella was helping, but he had always hated rain. "Damn clouds... Wish I could punch them..." He muttered as he approached Rex and Micheal. "Hey! You the guys I'm supposed to meet?" He hoped to get a quick answer. Rain tended to make his temper short. Then again... a lot of things made his temper short.

L
    Lyndon

'You know I could probably out run that redneck, but I don't need to be running from every damn thing.' Echoes thought to himself as turned his cigarette inwards towards the palm of his hand to protect the cherry from the weather. 'Besides if he found me once, he'd do it again.'

Echoes was soaked to the bone when the others came into view. 'Oh goody, there's more than one' He didn't get too close, giving himself a head start in case they turned hostile. His nervousness about this rendezvous was conveyed in his body language as he shuffled back and forth, shivering in the cold rain. "Sup peoples?" he called out a bit louder then he would have had the conditions been less volatile to be sure he was heard.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Hey! Its people. Come on over and introduce yourselves, enjoy the rain. Name's Rex, and I'm Leader of the Winter's Harvest pack."
    Rex grins at Roger, and the wind suddenly picks up.
    Roger needs to make a dex+athletics to retain his umbrella. Failure results in it flying away.

L
    Lobo Argost

"Don't act all familiar with me, bub," Roger growled at the newcomer. He wanted to get out of this rain as soon as possible, and these guys were keeping him waiting on an answer to his question.

Roger was distracted from answering Rex by the wind kicking up. He managed to keep hold of is umbrella.
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-11-15 21:00:12 Roger Smith rolls 5 to dex+athletics (10 Again) 9, 2, 8, 7, 4 2 successes
    "Get your own umbrella, damn wind!" He probably looked weird shouting at the weather. Taking a breath, he looked at Rex. "I'm Roger. A Rahu and Bone Shadow."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last