THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The Herald gazes calmly, and carefully, at the the three women. "Now. Was there anything else?"

Was there anything else you wished to bring up or shall we wrap this scene? Chang Princess Cl4re Larina Catillia Jaling

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Harriet had held her tongue after McCoy's comment about Undesirables. It was hard to tell if it was solely for their Rebellions, but there was little doubt in her mind that there might be more to the tension than occurred to McCoy"All my necessities have been take care of, thank you."

I'm ready to wrap it up

J
    Jaling

Slightly bowing her head in thanks before slowly shaking it in response to his question she speaks with an upwards inflection to show her satisfaction. "I agree, you have been most helpful this evening. Thank you for your time." She looks to her clan mate and then to the confusing Asian southerner to see if there was anything else holding her in this stranger's house. Though to be fair, it wasn't the house as much as this gaudy outfit and hat she wanted out of.

Realizing she hadn't melted into the furniture and that question was indeed directed towards her, Minnie replies politely, "Oh, no. I would not trouble you any further this evening if our introductions are concluded, sir."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The Herald continued his scrutiny of the group. "Very well. I shall ensure that your names are mentioned to his Grace and that your acknowledgements are recommended to the Board."

And on that note, we shall close this scene.

Note

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread