Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1309) The Herald, Brenn, Roderick, Regan...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

NOS
    PRE

Brenn shrugged. "Yes and no. It always feels the same when you first meet someone, but it gets easier to ignore after first contact," she replied to Roderick. The haunt looked back at the Herald and the newcomer, wondering if there was someone else Martha wanted to introduce.

M

Roderick nodded, a bit releaved as he looks around, instinctively trying to find the nearest exit or escape route. "I'm glad to hear that. If I was always this edgy then I doubt I could get any work done." Once the words left his lips, he had an idea and looks to Brenn with a small smile, "That reminds me, if you have need of my capabilities, be sure to try and contact me as soon as you can."

NOS
    PRE

"I'll take you up on that sometime, Mr. Pearson. Here, let me give you my information as well," Brenn said, rummaging in one of her greatcoat's pockets for her information. "I'm definitely not a soldier but I'm also not a stranger to violence or the oddities of the world." She found the paper eventually and by the time she fished it out she became aware of a familiar kindred standing nearby. She licked her split upper lip, a throwback to an old nervous habit, and turned to acknowledge the Au Pair Daniella Sage and Julian Jokor .

"Oh, Lady Sage...Good evening. I apologize, I'm afraid I'm not terribly observant. How do you and your...associate fare this evening?"

4. Likes Chrisie liked this post

"Good evening herald villiers. Sir, ma'm." Julian said with a smile as he extended his hand in greeting towards the unknown beasts. His own beast snarling at the it's two equals. But jullian reigned it in quickly. "I'm doing fine. thank you for asking. I'm Jullian from clan nosferatu. It's good to meet you both."
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

M

Roderick reflexively tensed when Julian approched, already going though the mental steps to keep his Beast in a firm grip. When Julian made his greeting, he already had the Force of Nature in a figurative headlock when he gave a small bow as he gave his greeting. "I am Roderick from Clan Ventrue, childe of Miyako. It is a pleasure to meet you as well."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles to Brenn, then looks to Herald Villiars, “Good evening Herald Villiars, I hope this evening finds you well.” She said with a nod of her head. Turning back to Brenn, “Good evening to you as well Miss Lawrence! I am faring quite well this evening, thank you for asking. My associate, Julian, expressed a desire to meet more of his family, and I recommended he meet you!” she exclaimed with a smile, “Julian, I wish to introduce the most charming Miss Lawrence!” she said with a gesture to Brenn, “Miss Lawrence, this is Mr Julian, he just recently moved here.” she offered a smile and a nod to Roderick.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

C
    Casitive

The circle, such as it was, grew around David. Standing with the Herald, he was quiet and as unobtrusive as a wall-flower, though David could hear the laughter of David's Companion in his ear. It was the cackling, crackling laughter of the thousand chattering voices in his blood. The Mekhet, however, stood his ground offering bows to greet those who approach. Even so, his surriptiocious glances were the kind trying to suss out the cues or tiny glimpses of encouragement.

David added only, "Good Evening." To the cacophany that was welling up around him, content to listen for now.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled more encouragement to David and greeted those joining their company with chirping and delighted words. A 'good evening' here, a cheery 'hello' there.

No one is left out.

"Good evening, Lady Keeper! I am very well, thank you. I hope you are too!" she smiles in reply to Daniella. Nodding to again Brenn.

She allows the Keeper to take the lead with introductions and see where the conversation goes. For the moment Martha leans hard on her cane and seems happy enough. Bright eyed. Watching. Listening.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

NOS
    PRE

"Ah, I see," Brenn replied, giving Daniella a nod. "Thank you for introducing us. Our family is a bit scarce here," she continued, gingerly taking Julian's hand and giving it an awkward shake. "Allow me to give you another welcome, and please, feel free to call me Brenn."

M

The crowd around the Herald was getting a bit too large for Roderick. As he was no longer needed, he gave a small bow of his head to Breen "Excuse me, I will leave you to connect with your clan member." He turns on his heel and heads to a far end of the Court, putting himself in a place where he can relax away from the mass of people and Beast presence. He keeps his eyes towards the group, however, waiting for the main event of the Court to start.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread