1 - 10
DISPLAYED
An Evening Walk (Private)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

It was a mild evening that night, and Daniella dressed the part. Casual in a pair of jeans, a blazer over a lose fitting t-shirt and a cute hat. She learned she blended in better on patrols when she dressed more casually, bringing less attention to herself.

The crowd had already began to gather outside Avalon, men and woman vying to be allowed into one of the hottest clubs in Sacramento. Daniella offered a wave and a smile to the bouncer as she stepped outside and moved off to the side to wait for Brenn. She was excited for this patrol, looking forward to getting to know the Haunt better.
    Brenn Lawrence
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

NOS
    PRE

A ragged figure emerged from the shadows of a nearby alleyway, it's trundling footsteps revealing it to be Brenn before she came fully into the light. The haunt was clad in her usual garb but with the addition of a stained, ankle length, olive drab coat. Her hands were stuffed into fingerless gloves, and she raised one in greeting as she approached Daniella. Brenn was also keen on blending in, but unlike the Au Pair, Brenn was only good at it when playing a role.

"Spare some change?" she asked, pitching her voice in an attempt at despair.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniellas Beast sensed the presence of the weaker Beast before she saw Brenn. Its teeth were bared in a snarl, a low growl emanating from its throat, as it demanded the blood of the weaker Beast. Daniella was quick to pull back on its leash, putting it back in its place and gently reminding it that they knew Brenn.

Her eyes take in Brenns outfit, part of her shuddering at the stained appearance of the coat, the other part glad to see her. Daniella raises a hand as well and smiles warmly, “Good evening Miss Lawrence!” when Brenn mentions change, Daniella frowns, “I’m sorry, I didn’t bring my purse with me.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

NOS
    PRE

Brenn gave a small chuckle, her mouth splitting into a grin. "It is a good evening, isn't it," she commented, coming abreast of Daniella. "The stars shine, the city has it's pulse, and for tonight there's good company. Can't ask for much more. I mean, we tend to, but that's just a bad habit. Oh, and speaking of habits, I wouldn't be at all offended if you were in the habit of calling me Brenn. It's much more difficult to beg for money when you're on a formal basis," she joked. "The choice is yours, of course."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella raises her head and glances at the stars, “Yes, I agree, there is nothing like the living pulse of the city. And yes, there is always much more to ask for, but why can’t we just be happy with what we have? Seems people are always seeking more than what they have.” She was content with her unlife the way it was, but she had goals she was still trying to work towards. Smiling, “If it doesn’t offend you, I will call you Brenn. And feel free to call me Daniella, there is no need to be formal on a social outing.” The Invictus part of her felt at odds with the informal address, but on the other hand it felt like a nice escape from the formal.

"Thank you, it will be my pleasure. I much prefer given names. More thought and meaning is instilled in them than what is usually found in a family name, and in that way I think they're actually more respectful to use because you're acknowledging that. Society disagrees, of course, but that's its problem," she said with a snicker. "Oh well. Where are headed for the evening, Daniella? I'm eager to see more of the city. I've been a bit cooped up getting my, uh, resources in order again."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella turns her head to the side, thinking about what Brenn said, “I’ve never heard it put that way, how interesting! It makes me wonder how much thought my parents put into my name; I do know it wasn’t a name that was passed down.” Besides Dillon and Martha, Brenn was the only other Kindred to address Daniella by her name.

“I figured we could just walk and see where the evening takes us.” She replied, figuring they could patrol as they walked. It would be good to run a patrol a little differently. She then lowers her voice, “We have to of course keep our eyes and ears open to anything that might prove to be a threat to the Domain.” Reminding Brenn that this was also a patrol, “But there is no reason we can’t enjoy the evening at the same time!” she exclaimed with a smile. “Well I am glad you were able to come out with me this evening, I know how time consuming it can be to get settled.”

NOS
    PRE

"It is difficult. When I was, well, healthier, we'll say, there were definitely days when I slept but little. There was always too much to do, too much that I wanted to do, but now delaying rest isn't really a possibility. On the one hand, we do have many more nights to spend, but on the other hand, that's all we have. The nights," Brenn explained, gesturing while she spoke. "In the end, I think that means we have to be even more jealous of our time, when we make plans at least, but I definitely place our activity tonight as a priority. What use is settling in if you don't know the city any better than a tourist? Or only have acquaintances? In truth, I'm actually rather honoured that you asked me along."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She nods her head in understanding, “I remember when I was growing up, there was hardly ever any time for anything else but chores, I grew up on a farm.” She said. “And yes, it seems that the older we get, the harder it is to put off rest. I guess that is one of the joys of getting older.” She added with a laugh. She makes a gesture with her arm, "Shall we begin our walk?” she asked. “I am glad you placed this evening as a priority! And I agree, it is best to know the city the you are settling into.” She smiles widely to Brenn, “Thank you for agreeing to come out for a walk with me! I figured it was a good way for us to get to know each other better, and to show you more of the city.”

NOS
    PRE

"Oh, yes, we probably should start walking. Please lead the way," Brenn replied, gesturing with one hand. "You know, I never would have placed you as a farm girl. What part of the, uh, world, did you grow up in. I was about to say 'what part of the country' but your accent isn't really native to this part of the world, is it?" she asked, once they were moving.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread