Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
Taylor Sells His Soul

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

With the full terms laid out for Taylor to hear, the Galloi admitted to him/herself that this was not to steep of a cost. The question was no longer if this deal would be accepted, but instead if Taylor wanted to be bound to one or two sacrifices per month. Two per month, regardless of the three, would undoubtedly start to attract unwanted attention. However, one per month would be easily enough concealed; it wouldn't be easy but it would be doable.

Alright Faust, shake Satan's hand and seal the deal.

"I will take the less demanding route, I don't need two problems per month." The confidence on Taylor's face returns. "So, Samael, let's make this official then." He/she extends a perfect hand outward for Samael to shake.

((OOC: Taylor will accept the deal to only preform 1 rather than 2 of the required acts per month.))

Degeneration Roll

:Taylor:

Samael nods and shakes Taylor's hand. "The pact is accepted. So be it."

Taylor feels power surge through him. It feels good... intoxicating, also... yet at the same time, a part of him is frightened by what he feels. That fear passes within moments, though... and in its place rises a mild, but nagging, hunger.

"You are thinking aloud," Samael says, and when this is pointed out, Taylor realizes he was indeed speaking his thoughts and decribing what he what he felt.

Taylor now has Blood Potency 4, though any time his Vitae pool drops below 10 for more than 1 hour, he will start taking Aggravated damage at a rate of 1 per minute.

Taylor has also acquired the Vocalization derangement (WoD, p. 98-99).

"You can feel the change in your blood," Samael says. "Others of your type, and those otherwise able to detect such things, will notice it as well. The other powers of your blood will be unlocked once you have completed the necessary task. Have you any questions?"

The sudden feeling of power was something Taylor was not expecting, but given his/her present company should have. Terrifying at first, but potent and addictive afterward -- Taylor McCoy was impressed. He/she saw now what Clarke must see when he sat atop his throne over the city.

"Great. This is great..." That's all the Galloi could say, speechless would be an understatement. "I'll get right on my other task. Will the remainder be an instantaneous gift after I complete the task, or is that something I will have to come here for afterward?"

"When the mutilation and the sacrifice are complete, you will feel the powers awaken within you, along with an understanding of how to use them," Samael says. You must make certain, however, to perform the sacrifice in my name, aloud.

Samael leans forward, as if he's about to stand. "Are there other questions? If not, I sense there are other matters to which I must attend."

"I have no further questions." Taylor stands and nods to his new 'partner,' before heading out of the club.

Samael stands and touches the door, which swings open as he removes his hand. "After you," he says.

Continued in Operation: Inferno

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread