Watch

Two lost souls (Private)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Yumyumcrow Hildegarde

It was a quarter to eleven on the date set with Supplicant Bingen, and Aïleen was in Chapterhouse Library. She had come very early, hoping to check some books on local history or work on the digitization process, but had been distracted by the heavy rain pouring and knocking on the glass. From the outside, the Mekhet was a study in contrast: pink clothes in a dark library, cute while lacking in presence, to name but a few.

Regardless, there she was, trusting that she had been meant to meet Hildegarde, and that all would turn out well eventually. She just had to go through all the motions of the wheel until that time.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde appeared, drifting along in a cloud of fugue. The suit and skirt were crisp and black; a few tasteful pieces of jewellery accentuated her look... if only her face didn't have a slack jawed quality to it. That was, of course, until the Lord appeared to notice Aileen.

The mask went up: Hildegarde's eyes brightened with animation; her mouth spread into a welcoming smile; her posture straightened as if a puppeteer had taken up her strings... and was preparing to play.

"Aileen! Here you are!" Hildegarde sounded happy, too.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

OOC

Aïleen's mind was lost in the contemplation of the rain when she heard Hildegarde's voice. She had had very little actual contact with the woman until now, and so didn't think twice about the welcoming smile or the bright eyes. For all she knew, it was all the Lord's normal behaviour.

"Ah, Hildegarde ! Good to see you, thank you for coming." she replied while walking toward the other woman and greeting her. She wore a weary smile, but a smile nonetheless.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You wished to share studies of the Blood?" The Lord moving confidently now to meet the Mekhet. "What was it you were researching?" A certain curiosity crept into her voice.

Hildegarde had only met the Mekhet briefly and on those occasions, she had been a silent shadow. The prospect of learning what the woman thought, and what she was interested in, fired the Lord's imagination, now that was present.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

"Straight to business, then ?" replied the Mekhet, all smiles drawn from her face.

"Beside my studies of the Great Work, I have also pursued... other venues offered by our Order's vast knowledge. I have mastered several tricks to foil attempts at subjugating my mind. To remain my own master." Aïleen replied. And yet I didn't succeed...

She didn't go further yet, scrutinizing the Lord to see what her reaction might be.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh. Really?" Hildegarde blinks and looks away. There is an involuntary step back.

"I have been a student of Alchemy," she returned, quickly, beaming. "It is something of a family tradition, I believe. In addition, i have regularly practiced the right of Impaling... as a further means to study..." Her vacuous smile takes an a more ecstatic, sinister, tone.

"Might I ask how your studies have informed your exploration of the Blood?" Her eyes slid past Aileen again as the Lord sought out a chair.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

OOC

While she wasn't the most experienced peoplesperson in town, Aïleen didn't fail to notice the Ventrue's reaction. She let it slip, since she didn't want the other woman to feel uncomfortable, but filed for future reference, just in case. Instead, she replied with a smile to match the Lord's one.

"Alchemy and Impaling ? Those are fields I know nothing of. You simply must talk to me about it. And I shall do likewise with my own studies, of course, should you be interested." she added the last part while looking in the general direction of her fellow Supplicant.

"As for the Great Work we share, I am a Supplicant of Terror, as you may know ?" her tone was inquiring.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, we do study the same Coil," Hildegarde replied with the smile still locked to her face. She found some spare seats and gestured for Aileen to sit with her. "We can compare notes while we investigate the properties of the Blood, yes?"

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Before sitting next to the Lordess, Aïleen turned her thoughts inward, and double-checked that she had erected her mental barrier. Satisfied that her mind was as hard to reach as the Minotaur hidden in his labyrinth, the Shadow tried to play the game, and sat on the seat shown by Hildegarde.

"As a matter of fact, I have chosen something similar, and yet not quite, for my current studies. I am trying to accustom my..." it was always so hard to speak such things out loud "wilder self to Fire and Sunlight. I expect it will be much easier to tame if properly trained." and she offered an encouraging smile.

"So yes, I think and hope we can share notes, and both progress... as we need." but her tone seemed to indicate she had something else in mind.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde seemed to be staring into space again. Then she tutted to herself and focussed her attention Aileen, leaning her head to one side and shifting her pose slightly.

"Yet you have something else on your mind?" The Lord offered carefully. She flicked a glance to a space hidden in the shadowy stacks of the library.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread