Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Night at Club Raven

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Bai Hu fixed her gaze on Charlie's, staring at him for the space of a few heartbeats, the fingers of her right hand drumming a quick tattoo on the bar top. "Okay," she said finally, paying for the drink but pocketing the extra sixty. "Thanks for your time." With that she took her glass and headed back to the table, looking decidedly unhappy.

"I'll try again on a different night if we run out of places to look, but I don't think we'll learn much here," she relayed to her companions.

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop shrugged. <So much for that.> He couldn't quite figure out, if Charlie was in a bad mood or if Bai Hu seriously lacked in diplomacy. Both were equally likely and maybe it was both at once.

"Right, so we try other means of approach." He checked his watch. "At any rate, it's getting late and I for one firmly believe, that no good things happen after 3 o'clock. You know how to find me and I will try my best to probe around the subject myself. Good evening, lady and gentleman."

With these words, Bishop rose from his seat, nodded at his two aquaintances and turned to leave.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

J
    Jaling

Sighing at Bai's return with a lack of information Kalemleah shook his head. Why did you let him change your mind Bai... At any rate, Bishop was right in one aspect, nothing else was going to happen here tonight. Raising his hand in a half-wave all he said was, "See ya." before letting Bishop leave in peace.

Rubbing his head he looked to Bai with an exhausted look. "For what it's worth, I think your gut was right. We should've waited a few days for heads to cool. There always is more than one way to bleed a rock though so not all is lost." He had another idea on how to get information from Charlee the bartender, but Bishop could never know about it. He would have to do some legwork first and come up with a plan before bringing it up with Bai though. "On another note, this next questions isn't a reflection of you so much as your situation, but would you like some backup when you're out and about until this is over?"

Scene is closed
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread