1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Wolves meet Mandy, Mandy meet wolves

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo sits at the shop, not working on anything. Sam had just walked in, meaning Vincent was probably only a couple minutes behind, since they were crashing in the same place. Gwen would probably be there soon, and Cory would be arriving with his mate Mandy. Mateo had been running over and over ideas on how they would break it to her that they were werewolves, a thousand ideas ran through his head, but he hadn't settled on any one idea yet.

He leans against the desk where he confirmed and made deals on sales, thinking. He wondered for a minute if Sam was gonna be afraid of him for his display on the night of her first change. He hoped she wouldn't, that she would see them like family and him like an older brother. Only time would tell...

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Sam walked into Mateo's shop with a slight limp. Clearly she was still feeling pretty sore from her first change. She never wanted to have her ankles bitten. Ever. Again."Hey."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"How you feeling chicka? You look alot better than I expected to be honest." Mateo says with an encouraging smile.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Yeah, Though it still hurts like hell to walk around." Sam said as she leaned against the counter to take some pressure off her ankles. "So, whats going on?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Waiting on the rest of the Pack, and Cory to bring his mate, Mandy. We're gonna finally clue her in to what we are, let her know whats up. Hopefully she doesn't freak a shit and go all Lunacy on us and haul ass." Mateo says noticing her leaning to get the weight of her ankles.

Though he was one to pride himself on toughing shit out, and ignoring anything that bothered him, even if he failed horribly at it sometimes. He wouldn't let a packmate be hurt or uncomfortable if he could help it. He holds his hand up to Sam for a second, before walking to the back and grabbing a pillow, nothing overly soft, but still, it was better than nothing.

He pressed it onto the chair adjacent to where she was standing, before lifting her by her waist into the chair next to that one. "Lean back against the wall, and rest your damned legs. You need them healing as much as you can. Yeah, your Rahu, little tough ass, just like me, but I wont let you mess your shit up on account of pride either. If it helps, take it as an order." He says with a small smile.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory opened the door for Mandy and followed her into the shop. Mandy stops just inside the door, leaving room for her large boyfriend to step in and lead the way. Cory sees Mateo making, nearly forcing Sam to be more comfortable, and he smiled, thinking, Welcome to Father Mateo’s hospitality, Sam.

She eyes the walls of the shop with wonder, seeing all the weapons. I’ve never seen Cory use a weapon, ever, but then, I’ve never seen what he fights, so maybe his hands aren’t enough. Mandy smiled as she imagined Cory as a knight in shining armor, wielding a great sword, while she sits upon his horse behind her.

Cory looks at Mandy while gesturing towards his packmates.

“Mandy, this is Mateo and Samantha. Mateo is the leader of our little group. Samantha is our newest member.”

Cory looks up at Mateo.

“Boss, this is Mandy. I told her we are Spirit Fighters, and that what we do is a very big secret. I figured, that’s about all she needs to know. It is dangerous knowledge, after all.”

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

((Mandy is a thin farm girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She is wearing jeans, a white blouse, and sneakers. She looks naive, but her eyes hold a spark of smarts.))

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Mandy, I'd like you to come over here and have a seat, chicka. Just sit, relax, no worries. You want anything to drink? I've got water, some soda, and whiskey, free, no charge for family." He smiles, giving her a wink.

"Spirit fighters? What do you think about that? I need to know, so I can decide whether to give you more information, or withold it in the interest of not freaking you out. What I can warn you, is that if I do tell you anything more, it will change your entire view on the world." He crouches, across from where she's sitting. Not wanting to intimidate her, or have her worry about anything. "Cory, if you can mate, shudder the doors and put flip the 'Open' sign over."

Vincent Bailey

PRE

So good, Vincent thinks as he draws on his smoke and heading towrads Mateo's workshop. He wasn't quite sure why he was going there but it was a good way for Sam to bond with the pack so that was as good an excuse as any. Crunching the stub under his shoe, Vinny enters the shop with a smile.

"What's shaking folks?" he declares, taking them in. Then, he sees Mandy and remembers the reason for this little get together.

Fucking show and tell, he thinks bitterly.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Mandy moves into the chair offered by Mateo.

Cory nearly bumps into Vincent as they both get to the door at the same time. Cory lets Vincent past, then shutters the door and changes the 'open' sign to 'closed'. When he turns his attention back to the group, he points to Vincent."

"Mandy, this is Vincent."

Mandy waves at Vincent, then glances at Cory. Her eyes are as wide as her smile as she puts on a pretty face. She is nervous, though. She looks back towards Mateo.

"I'm fine, sir. I'm not thirsty. Thank you, though."

Mandy fidgets in her seat.

"Believing in spirits and knowing people that actually deal with them kinda freaks me out enough, sir. Cory has always kept me safe, and now that he is part of a team, I feel even safer." Mandy glances at Cory, then continues. "Cory said that the less I know, the less I can accidently reveal. Besides, it is enough for me to know that you guys are unsung heroes. I'll just sing your praises silently."

Cory speaks up.

"I've always told her that if things get scary, just run and hide. I can always find her later, when things are safe."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last