Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
(Welcome to Hangtown) In a Strange Domain

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    C
    Crafty Cultist

Luke kept smiling politely at the locals, frustrated though he was. Not very informative, are they? We might as well get underway then.

OOC: No problem moving things along

"It's just 'round the corner. I think the keys under the mat. But before you boys get goin' I was supposed to ask if you needed anything. Equipment wise. If not, then I'll wish you good huntin'," Dean, said.

"Give me a call if you need anymore info,"
    Maynard added, setting her tablet down and walking over to give them each a business card with a phone number on it.

m
    moreau

"Well there were a few things that would come in handy that couldn't really be brought. Would it be possible to get some tarpaulins, a spool of steel wire, and a metal table and chair." Dr Drake quickly rattled off the requested inventory. "I'm sure you can see the benifit of having an inside sources, but sadly such things rarely come willingly." Truth be told, he didn't relish having to interrogate the traitors, but he doubted the other two had the stomach for it, and he wasn't going to throw away an advantage just because it required getting messy. He accepted the card of Ms. Maynard with a nod and turned towards the exit. " Shall we be going, gentlemen?"

C
    Crafty Cultist

Luke gave a shrug and followed behind the doctor. I guess we can finally get started then. Though I wonder where the others have gotten too?

Very well. The scene shall be wrapped. Good work everyone.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread