Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The Society of Pennelope is Proud to Present:

The Amazing DOCTOR MALACHAI

Astral Explorer Extraordinaire,

the Maharaja of Mystery,

and Spiritual Adept

Who will be Demonstrating the Powers, Masteries and Ordinances at His Command

on October 31st,

at the Society of Pennelope Chapter House, Nob Hill.

Admission at the door OR Book [here]

B
    Beej

Walking down the street, Luna pauses at the advert and considers it. Was it a sign after her near miss with the scavenger? Was this Malachai Kine or Kindred? Astral...astral... she rolled the word around her brain trying to recall it. After a moment she was fairly certain it had to do with dream travel. Spiritual Adept she wasn't quite sure, someone experienced with spirit matters she had to assume. Either way it was something to attend.

ooc

S
    Scelesta

Eva had been staring at the sign for the last 10 minuets, trying to understand it. Somewhat frustrated she ran a hand through her messy hair.His? Is it refering to God?. It had been so long since she'd been near anything even remotly religious, She had had bigger concerns on her mind, but this was a sign, this had drawn her attention. I'll at least see if I can afford to get in..then maybe just maybe i'll go.Eva walked away idlely fidgeting with the cross on her neck, smiling as she went to find the location to book her admission.

OOC

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

For clarity, if a character has Resources 1 then they will be able to obtain a ticket. "Sunday best" is advised for purposes of attire.

Closed Thread