Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Seeking Ridden

Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

"It certainly beats discussing your potentially serious change in condition in the middle of the street where anyone and everyone can listen in, make rash decisions, take matters into their own hands, things like that. I would think an astute young man like yourself could appreciate that, even if you don't agree with the situation."

As Alex finishes chatting, they reach the alleyway. A slight motion beckons Shadow Tongue forward.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue sees Alex beckoning him forward. But he does not have the boy. What was this?
    He walks to the end of the alley and looks for Alex, to Dave, to the kid. What were they doing? They kid seemed to have come on his own accord. Maybe the spirit didn't rule him, yet.

"Are we just going to stand here?" He says aloud then narrows on the kid. "There is money it it for you if you lets us borrow your time." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out on his two twenty dollar bills. He holds up is other hand to show he means no harm and nods toward the alley. Offering the money in such a way that he would have to move to take it. "Step in my office sir."

"I was just explaining to the lad we're a might concerned about his well being, and he has signs that only properly trained people would pick up on. I was asking about any recent changes in behaviors or thought processes, but he understandably is rather skeptical that we're concerned with his best interest. However, to his credit, he agreed to come chat."

As Alex says this while standing slightly behind and to the side of the teen, he gives his Alpha a meaningful look, trusting the wisdom of his pack leader will pick up the implication.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

The kid gives Shadow Tongue an icy glare. "No. I am not going to walk into a dark alley with three complete strangers. I prefer my skin intact."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongues expression does not change a bit. "That other guy said that. He even threw in a few choice words. Either you value your life over uncertainty. Or your going to die alone, hungry and confused, wondering why you refused the only help ever offered you. Something is out to get you and I want to stop it here and now." He waves the twenty.

"Last chance bucko. Let me ask you some questions that will save you your life from things far worse a smelly bum. Or leave us. You choose now!" Shadow Tongue still keeps the same expression. His eyes daring the poor kid to make the mistake os leaveing.

((Need me to roll Persuasion/Intmidation or something?))

"Look, if it helps, I'll stay out here," Alex offers. "Kid, I know this is hard to understand, or believe... but no one here is bullshitting you. I know, I know, exactly what someone who was bullshitting you would say. I wish I could prove somehow we're not making this up."

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

He clearly doesn't trust you ... but he's not running yet. "What do you know about my situation? What could possibly be discussed back there" he jerks his head toward the alley "that you can't say here, in the open?"

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Tell me about your dreams. Tell me about the things you see, the voices you hear... Stop me when you think privacy is an issue." Why was this kid so obstinate? Youth today...

Alex looks over at the youth. "What can be discussed there as opposed to here? It's simple. We can discuss it either place. The problem is, out here, people think you're going nuts or something. Back there, there's no one but people who are ready to believe you. Now do you see the difference?"

Kids... at least Alex has his bedside manner to draw on. It doesn't always work, but it's better than nothing.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

He shakes his head. "That's not the only difference I see. I'm staying here. And I won't say anything if you keep dodging my questions."

Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last