Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Seeking Ridden

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

"Hey now," Alex says quietly, stopping in his tracks mid-step, his eyes locked onto a teenager. "You gotta be kidding me... it's a damned kid..."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Don't flinch, We need to grabe him off the street fast." Shadow Tongues puases for a moment as he thinks.

"Dave, Alex. Try and herd him down this alley. If he runs, take him down. Act like you undercover cops or something. But bring him here peacefully." Shadow Tongue begins taking stepped backward down the alley, trying to keep an eye on the Teenage Ridden(maybe?).

"Oh sure, because impersonating an officer of the law isn't illegal," Alex smirks. "I'll cut him off, try to get him heading this way. Dave, be ready to urge him into the alley when we come back?" With that, Alex turns and -- pausing for a break in traffic -- dashes across the street, ignoring the horn and the guy who called him an asshole. Walking quickly, he works on getting on the other side of the youth a good hundred yards before crossing back over, effectively cutting the teen off.

Alex keeps an eye out for Dave's activity and positioning before making any moves.

"Really gotta get to know Dave more," Alex muses to himself as he stops to read the headline on today's paper, biding his time before he goes into action.

s
    something random

Dave waits by the alley ready to the ridden kid into the alley.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Narration:

Several people turn to look at Alex as he dashes across the street, but soon continue with what they were doing. The kid continues walking towards him, seemingly completely oblivious.

"Can't he just see me, realize what I am, and run the other way?" Alex thinks. "This just has to be difficult..."

As the kid approaches, Alex turns to face him. "Hey, don't I know you?" Alex asks as he shifts to the middle of the sidewalk, blocking the youths advancement.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue has moved to the end of the designated alley. His packmates wouldherd the prey here. He would have to trust they could do it.

Shadow Tongue would make sure the prey didn't escape the other side of the cage.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

The kid jumps slightly when Alex hails him. "No, I would definitely have recognised you." He seems a bit creeped out, but attempts to continue past Alex anyway.

Alex moves with him. "Are you sure? Look, you're a dead ringer for my friend's kid, and she hasn't seen him in a few weeks. She's pretty worried. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd really appreciate it if we made sure. I know she sure would. Her fiance is back down the street. He'd know for sure. Mind if we take two minutes and double check?"

Alex makes sure not to indicate any direction that the woman's "fiance" is in, nor does he make mention of the direction he himself was coming from or heading to, hoping if the kid decides to make a break for it, he'll go the direction opposite of Alex... and right toward Dave.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

The kid is by now quite nervous. He backs up a few steps, looking around for potential escape routes. "No, I don't think so. What's your real reason?"

Looking around

I need Wits+Stealth from Dave.

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last