Watch
91 - 95
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Seeking Ridden

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

<<I will consider the use of those boons in the future, but for now, the resonance from viewers is enough.>>

Speaking quietly to his Alpha, Alex asks a question. "Would it be fair to explain to the spirit the nature of a video rental? So that it knows that at some times, it will be waiting for people to rent it, for the purpose of being scared? I don't want it thinking it's been duped if no one rents it for a bit after we return it. Just a thought. I don't want your honorable reputation with spirits getting tarnished because the spirit misunderstands."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue hadn't thought about that. [It is important then, that you know. this anchor will rest on display for Man. But you must wait for Man's interest to fall on this Anchor before Man will seek to enjoy it's fear. You should understand. YOu may use you power to draw Man's eye, but refrain from causing harm, or we will meet on difffernt terms the mutual benefit.]

Shadow Tongue nods, then hands over the DvD to Alex. "Return it. Our job is done, We will keep an eye on this spirit's activity, but I believe we have done good work."

"Just seemed fair to me," Alex adds simply as he takes the DVD back. "Fortunately, it's a classic within the genre."

"Meet up with you both later then?" Alex asks before heading out to hail a cab, intent on returning the rented DVDs without delay.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

((Closed?))

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10