Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

DeathScholarWarmonkBadass

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Kharn

BloodiedClaws wanders down the street, he's wearing loose jeans, slightly baggy on his lean frame, held around his wait with a thick heavy leather belt. He has a belt-buckle from the movie Punisher, with the skull and what looks like the round chamber for a revolver. No shirt, no shoes, just a big ass duffel bag, a cigarette, and a smile.

He walks down the sidewalk with a predatory grace, though skinny, he has a feral cast to his appearance that you can just tell he views everything in terms of predator and prey. That smile, has just a hint of wolf in it, and his scruffy hair makes the wolf just a little more noticeable as such.

Death, I seek to learn it, but first I must find a pack worthy of my prowess... He thinks, as he keeps on trotting along, taking hits from his cigarette.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

R
    Redinski

Ralph catches a whiff of wolf on his way out of his laundromat. He glances towards the source, debating whether or not it was worth the risk of repeating his venture into the park.
    Aw, what the hell. They can't do shit in public, right?
    "Hey, how's it going?" he opens.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Tim smelled the other wolves from down the street. His mind comes back to present as he gets closer. As he gets close he stops and looks between the wolves. Before nodding to both.

Kharn

BloodiedClaws stops dead in his tracks, catching the wolf-scent somewhere between the pungent smell of the Marlboro Smooth he was smoking. He looks around for a moment, eyes darting to and fro like a hunter seeking prey.

Then the man walks up to him, asking how things were going. Did he know him, did he know of the losses BC had suffered, did he know of his search for the knowledge of death? No... he was simply a curious werewolf. BloodiedClaws calmed himself, letting the more scholarly aspect of his personality come to the fore. This was neither the time nor the place for the monk.

He nods to another wolf as it walks closer and in a moment he finds himself standing before two other werewolves.

"It goes well my friend. Time passes, and death draws ever closer. Tell me, are you one who is forsaken, or do you find yourself feeling pure?" They werewolves, but were they Uratha, or Anshega?
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

R
    Redinski

Alright, that's a little formal.
    "Well, I'm not Pure..." Ralph responds. He tenses slightly, waiting for the other's reaction to that tidbit.

Kharn

"Then we are family, well met brother...?" BloodiedClaws says extending his hand to the other forsaken.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

R
    Redinski

"Good to meet you too." Ralph meets the handshake. "So, I'm Ralph..."

Kharn

BloodiedClaws turn to take them both in. "BloodiedClaws, Irraka Bone Shadow. And you, what is your name?" He says, turning to Tim.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"I'm Tim, Dreamer of Fenris-Ur. The Pure have stayed on their side of the river as far as I know. Though I haven't met many fellow uratha yet."

Kharn

"Do you have a pack you call yours Tim? Yourself aswell Ralph, have you a pack to claim?" BloodiedClaws asks, already contemplating the possibilities of joining or starting a pack.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last