21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Hisil) Good fences make great cover

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

I'm going to be putting this thread on 48 hour statements. If no one says anything 48 hours after my last post, then it is treated as silence by the group. Sorry guys, but I need to keep this thread moving.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

«You to come down here for a second.» Samantha's wolf said as she looked up, officially she had decided that the Sky court were not of the Spirits that she particularly liked. Too high in the sky for her.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<In range of your claws? Not even SkyArcher is that stupid. Just tell me what you want so I can blow you off and then you can all get with the leaving.>> The balloon quips in First Tongue.

4. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Samantha looks to the two Rahu and the Ithaeur, she already knew that Spirits weren't her forte there was no denying it now. And she could feel the touches of frustration to start to feed their way into her being.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Elaine returns Samantha's look of non-enthusiastic resignation at dealing with this spirit, but given the back and forth so far, figures she may as well chime in, saying, <<We are here to speak. I have no intention of swinging first, if you should do likewise. Nor will I tolerate needless aggression from the others here. Come down, and we will speak, nothing more.>>

<<You got my promise too,>> Steel says. <<Hell, I'll sit on my hands if it makes you feel better.>>

A bit extreme perhaps, but they need to get this thing to listen somehow. Plus, Steel is reasonably sure he could get back to a fighting position very quickly if need be.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

There is a pause. Then the spirit's fire blazes with Yellow, and high pitched shrieking laugh.

<<Ok, for that, I'll totally come down. Sit Boy!>> It laughs and laughs as it descends.

<<So, what did you want?>>

9. Likes roadnottaken liked this post

Kevin Swift

PRE

<<We are in need of information concerning the Anshega movements within the city.>> And how eager are you lot are about ratting us out. Kevin adds privately after taking some time to formulate a statement that isn't make them seem weak.

<<You of the Sky Court have a unique view and as my partners have implied, members of your Court have ways of staying out of danger.>> He adds. <<So members of your Court must spend time hanging about the skyline of the city.>>

Steel is sitting on his hands, grumbling softly to himself.

"Mental note, don't make stupid promises to spirits. he thinks. "They might take you up on it..."

12. Likes Princess, roadnottaken, Kelreth, DrDog liked this post

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<You presume much of the sky court's interests and activities. We care little for the motions of beasts upon the earth, that is not our domain, nor do we have any interest in it. And yet, it is true that from time to time, we notice things. So what are you willing to offer?>> The war balloon bobs and weaves only a few feet off the ground, its fairly large size now plain to all.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last