Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Hisil) Good fences make great cover

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Elaine nods, stating definitively, <<You don't sneak up on someone to chat. We should head right to them.>>

"Yeah, okay you're right," Steel admits, unclenching his fists. "Blame me for being paranoid with the luck we've had."

He holds up his hands, showing them empty (for what that matters when he's an admitted boxer).

"So who's point on this then?" he asks, glancing to Kevin. "Kev? I'd bet you're better with spirits than me."

Kevin Swift

PRE

Better with them? I'm an Itheaur, I'm more for binding them into Fetishes or Talens then talking them into seeing my point of view. Kevin muses as rolls his shoulders, giving his tail a flicker.

Taking in a deep breath, he raises his head so the muzzle is pointed upwards. Squaring himself up, he howls loudly, <<Greetings! We have come to speak before the Sky Court about a bargain to be had between us and yourselves!>>

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The object plummets down towards them, geting larger and larger and larger as a great war-baloon descends

it is easily 20 feet long, and is lit from the inside by a large orange flame.
    <<Oh come on. You said you were going to leave.>> The great machine whines, its voice high pitched and crackly. <<Can you just, you know, go away? Like, actually go away this time, not go alittle bit away and then come back?>>
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

There was a moment of mental swearing for the Elodoth as the war balloon started to descend. There was also a moment of ‘duh, of course they could find us, they are the sky court.’

«We came to talk.»
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Elaine wanted to laugh. A normal person should laugh at a tense moment, followed by a talking balloon. But this balloon might very well have all sorts of absurd supernatural sway. So it was better to be polite.

Maintaining her tersely civil approach to these situations, she nods at Sams words, having nothing to chime in with yet.

Steel keeps his arms crossed and just tries to look tough. They're not about to be chased out of their new home.

Especially not by a talking balloon. No matter how a powerful a spirit it might be.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<Yeah, and last time you said you were leaving, so you're already one paw in the hole. How about what you want to talk about first.>> The war balloon grumbles, its flame dancing brightly.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Well now, what can you say to that? Kevin wonders for a second before replying, <<If you thought we would leave this city to those fucking Pure, then you don't know we of the Moon tribes very well! It was a retreat and a regrouping at a favorable location.>>

<<I highly doubt you are going to miss that Azlu and its webs.>> He snarls as he narrows his eyes up at the Blimp Spirit.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<A spirit can dream...>> it muses, the flame turning a happy contented orange as it imagines a city without forsaken. <<Yeah, she was a bitch, and a crappy neighbor. And we're glad she's gone. But that was yesterday, and today is another day. So, what do you want?>>

11. Likes Kelreth liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last