51 - 55
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Forsaken territory) Home Defence

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"I'm not sure if anyone saw. But someone had to have heard that." Jeremiah looks back at the child for a moment then at the pup. "Can you run? We need to get clear of here quickly." His voice remains calm, anything else and he might start laughing at all of this. Finally. He can't help but let a small grin grow. "I'm Jeremiah by the way."

medicalwhat? fail on chance die
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-09-27 20:15:35 Jeremiah rolls 1 to Medicine Assess (Wits3+Med0-3pen=0) (10 Again, Chance) 8 failure

M

Jessie is surprised at the question for a moment before he grins wide. "Can I? I-I-I was the ffffastest runner back h-h-home!" Setting his feet into the road, he readies himself. He waits just long enough to say, "Oh, I'm Jessie," before he pushes off and starts running as fast as his legs can take him, enjoying the chance to show off.

Jessie Running

Jessie quickly gets into the Flow, weaving around and over the obstacles in his way, often times just to show off to Jeremiah.

M

Jessie is surprised at the question for a moment before he grins wide. "Can I? I-I-I was the ffffastest runner back h-h-home!" Setting his feet into the road, he readies himself. He waits just long enough to say, "Oh, I'm Jessie," before he pushes off and starts running as fast as his legs can take him, enjoying the chance to show off.

Jessie Running

Jessie quickly gets into the Flow, weaving around and over the obstacles in his way, often times just to show off to Jeremiah.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Digging his paws into the ground, Daniel launches himself into a sprint.

Exit scene, rolls in the Challenger thread

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Jeremiah is sure the girl will be fine, and the wolves leave en mass.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6