1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Forsaken territory) Home Defence

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Someone has to make sure that their territory is secure, especially if the packs want to keep the Iron Masters and Hunters in Darkness happy. So a group stays behind to watch and protect.

Wits+Composure rolls please, and as always, feel free to discuss amongst yourselves.

Moon Phase is Crescent.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Certain responsibilities came more naturally to certain tribes. The six foot tall form of Tony Ward's Hishu was obviously visible as he paced the borders of his tiny territory. While the others were off Tony was left to guard the territory from intruders. It was no big deal. As an Iron Master he was happy to stay behind and personally oversee the security of his territory.

Still, there was a part of him that wanted to be on the front lines. A part of him that wanted to fight alongside his brothers and sisters, even if he was just learning to throw a punch himself. But then, perhaps his inexperience is why this was the safer job for the Iron Master. Tony couldn't help but shake his head with a small smile.

'I've been hangin' around Blood Talons for too long.'

1 suxx Perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-09-08 14:01:59 Tony Ward rolls 6 to Percieve (Wits +Comp). (10 Again) 9, 2, 6, 7, 1, 6 1 success
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Lilly entered the Hisil at the Locus pointed to her by Elaine and Sam. She wanted to get familiar with the spot and it's defenses. After all, as an Iron master the thought of leaving the Locus and their only territory in the City unguarded and neglected rankled her senses. No, more than that, it was unthinkable.

She explored cautiously, and quickly came across another Uratha. He definitely seemed to be patrolling, so Lilly called out a greeting. "Hey! Err... I'm Lilly Ganz. Elaine told me about things when I showed up..." Well, that was less than her normal enthusiastic self, but she didn't want to come off as an enemy. "Would you like some help?"

Lilly kept her senses peeled, though, knowing how precarious the situation was for the Forsaken in Sacramento was at the moment. 'The verge of war... but only if we watch ourselves and Fight back. It will be our massacre if we don't.'

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah closes his phone and slips it into a pocket before taking a look around the locus and area claimed by the Urdaga. Rebooting his phone after it had died had unleashed an annoying level of emails. Customers wanting their work done. Managers asking where the latest code was. Written communication is far simpler than spoken to Jeremiah and he had cleared up the problems quickly. A trip to a local store had netted him a new laptop as well, allowing the Crescent to work where he could find power. Thus continuing to have a job and bringing in money for the pack. Presumably a smart choice.

Turning around on the bench Jeremiah leans back onto the table to have a better view of the park. Too bad this is open otherwise I would be able to smell better. He waves to Tony Xander and Lilly Ganz as they walk. Content to watch from a fixed position and seemingly enjoy the day.

1suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-09-09 15:58:46 Jeremiah rolls 7 to Wits+Comp=7 (10 Again) 8, 2, 5, 7, 7, 4, 5 1 success

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tony's head snapped around as the unfamiliar wolf entered through the locus. He was quickly soothed once he heard the name Ganz.

"Um, sure. I'm Tony, Ithauer of the Farsil Luhal. The quite guy over there is Jeremiah, another Crescent. Ghost if I remember right." He shrugs to Lily before waving back to Jeremiah.

So your...what? Elaine's sister?" He says with a curious look before looking around the Tur yet another time. This time he decided to try and peek across to the other side of the gauntlet to see if anyone else would pop in unannounced, but found it difficult to focus with the newcomer nearby.

peeking

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Lilly grinned at Tony's introduction. "I'm Farsil Luhal too, though Cahalith... And yes! I'm Elaine's sister." She waved back to Jeremiah.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The wolves continue to banter amicably, until a pained yip and several barks shatter the night silence.
    Wits+Streetwise to track it.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-09-11 20:18:50 Jeremiah rolls 4 to Wits3+Streetwise1=4 (10 Again) 4, 1, 2, 1 failure

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-09-11 23:23:34 Lilly Ganz rolls 2 to Wits+Streetwise(-1 Penalty for not having any Street) (10 Again) 1, 9 1 success

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

fail to track
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-09-12 00:57:40 Tony ward rolls 1 to Track the barks and yips(wits2-untrained penalty). (10 Again) 4 failure

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last