Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
Healer, LFG! (Attn: Terri/Rick/CrippledBarkley)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"I'm not crying!" Terri snaps as her voice changes tone with each syllable, quite contrary to the point. "I've still got that waterfall in my eyes." Wiping her face dry, Terri stands and stretches her legs. She felt like she could sleep for a week, physically and mentally exhausted still and really in no mood for sympathy. The thought of the pledge also made her feel queasy. Terri hated making the pledge but anything to save Sam's life.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Sam Barkley

PRE

"Let me get his name and number from you, Rick. I'll call him. Let me get yours, too, and Terri's. You both have done enough tonight. If either of you need a ride anywhere, let know." Barkley looks wide awake, himself. Must be an after effect of that Spring thing.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Thanks but I'd rather walk for now." Taking her phone out, Terri reads out her number to them both and takes theirs when its offered, tapping it into the memory. As she does, her eyes grow heavy and look red from the combined tag-team of tiredness and emotion.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

Rick also exchanges contact information, ensuring that everyone had both Jacob's number and his own. "I think I'd like to walk as well...take a bit of times to think things out, clear my mind. It's easier for me to do that on foot than it is in a car."

"Alright, well, thanks again. I'll be in touch soon." The little tree watches them go from his truck.

Scene ends, good job guys.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread