Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Healer, LFG! (Attn: Terri/Rick/CrippledBarkley)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle waits in the alley like he said he would. God damn people getting hurt, there should be plenty of people that learn this contract other than him. But it seemed like he was the only one that took the time out to learn practical things these days.

L

They make fairly good time on the drive over, it certainly went faster than Rick had expected at this hour. As the truck came to a stop Rick opened the door, his sharp gaze scanning the alley. After noticing Kyle he hopped out of the car, unbuckling Barkley's seat belt so they could move him if necessary.

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle grabs a bottle of water and heads over to the car. He leans in over the wounded man and touches his chest. Bones mend and Bruises fade as he cajoles spring into healing a bit of the damage he's taken. As the man regains consciousness, Kyle speaks to him quietly. "Wake up man, but don't move. You've got some nasty breaks in you. We need to talk about payment."

Barkley is healed of 1 Lethal

Sam Barkley

PRE

Barkley's shallow breathing becomes quicker. His eyes snap open. He doesn't hear a word Kyle is saying at first, and tries to get up, which is accompanied by a short scream, and a lie back down. He's thirsty, but when he sees the bottle of water, he groans loudly.

Eventually, though, he gets the idea. He's seen Kyle around, of course, with a Spring in his step, and he...thinks he should remember the other guy...the Flames...and Terri, the little squirrel. Good, he thinks, no one died. "Payment," he says hoarsely, "Ok. Did we get him?" he asks, cynical of what their answer would be, but the question was important.

L

"No, we did not. He escaped by turning himself into water and flushing himself down the toilet with his elemental friend." Rick paused for a second, his tone dark when he spoke again. "That was after he murdered a woman and child."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

OH MY GOD!

Terri pauses in her tracks as she sees Kyle for the first time. Was it that time already? She could feel herself stir in ways she hasn't thought about in a while and stares at the other Beast for a long, long time. Its only when she hears Rick struggling with the prone Barkley does she actually break from her dream-like gazing, tucking her red hair behind her ears.

"Here, let me help," Terri offers, before letting Kyle through to do his work.

Mmm, my chest is a bit sore, she ponders before shaking her head clear.

Get a grip, girl! Remember Barkely?

But LOOK at him!

Oh, I'm looking, she concedes, the inner battle too-ing and fro-ing like a seesaw.

As Barkley comes round, naturally groggily, Terri starts to bounce up and down before wrapping her arms round his neck and giving him a massive hug.

"Sam! Don't ever do that to me again!" Yes, she was crying and no, she did not give a damn.

Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Sam Barkley

PRE

Barkley's entire body goes tense when Terri throws her arms around him. He can't explain why, exactly, just that it feels like a nightmare he can't quite remember...http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1810

"Please let me go," he says, not unkindly, but clearly uncomfortable. Bird Boy's answer tells him that his initial assessment was far, far off the mark. "...the girl?" He tries to remember what happened before everything went all...hot... "...dead..." This mission was FUBAR. The gnarled tree looks like he would hang his head, were he in position to do so.

He coughs up some water. "I got my ass kicked." He cranes his neck slightly to and fro, and asks, "Where's my stick?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri lets go quickly, apologizing and looking downcast. "Sorry Sam, I was more concerned with getting you to some help. I didn't even consider your stick. Sorry," she offers once more before shutting up and looking to Rick.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle has been checking the man out while everyone was talking. "Alright, sit back. You've got a bunch of breaks and more stuff than I know how to fix normally. Here's the deal - I normally have some goblin fruits that I would feed you but there's been some things that's kept me from buying any more recently. I will heal you until I can't put anymore Spring in you, because I'll either be to tired or you'll be all better. In exchange, you need to get me a dozen Healing fruits from the hedge, since you look like you know how to handle yourself normally. You have a season to do this, and if you don't Curses and such and so forth will rain down. If you agree, seal the pledge and let me get to work. Or make a counter offer." Truly he didn't mind putting people back together, but if he did it for free, every time someone fell down they would come crying to him to kiss it and make it better. Hopefully these people understood that.

Please Put Me Together Pledge

L

"I didn't think to grab it either. Things got kind of crazy after you went down, but we can tell you more about that after you're patched up a bit better. I suppose we might be able to go back and get it yet. If not," Rick shrugged, "a quarterstaff shouldn't be too hard to replace."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread