Summer Night (Open)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    B
    Beej

1suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-09-13 17:28:55 Teo rolls 5 to Wit+comp (10 Again) 3, 8, 2, 7, 1 1 success

Teodor hears the door open and he turns. "Ah! Supplicant Drake. Please, come join us. Supplicant Caldon is new member of our chapterhouse and fellow student of Terror." the monk waves the Haunt to join them as he feels eyes pressing in around him at the presence of the Nos.

m
    moreau

Well that's some good news at least, we needed some fresh blood, if you'll excuse the phrase, after max left.. He walks up the the pair, and looks Luke up and down. Luke passing whatever arcane standard Dr Drake was judging him against, extended his hand to the kindred, and his beast only half-heartedly attempted to make him tear out the new dragons jugular with his teeth. After 8 years of living under the coils it knew what would happen if it really pissed him off.

C
    Crafty Cultist

Luke shook the doctors hand readily, doing his best to ignore the sense of unease brought about by the nosferatu curse. "Nice to meet you, Mr Drake. We were just discussing blood alchemy and blood itself, as they relate to the coils. Would you care to join us?"

B
    Beej

Drake's inappropriate usage of Scholar Heinz's first name when there had be no apparent familiarity riled monk. Caldon's disregard for Drake's title further perturbed Racula and the Serpent coiled in It's lair, watching for the chance to spring froth and slaughter the two kindred.

Teo looked to Drake, calm and pleasant, to see if the man would take a seat and join the discussion.

m
    moreau

Dr Drake meets Brother Ralucas gaze, replies with a polite nod as he takes a seat. "Well the blood itself is of particular interest to me, a leftover of all the facts I burned into my brain for my doctoral thesis. The blood in my view is a reflection of ourselves, and sometimes vice versa. For example we change our blood through the coils, and our body reflects the changes. The beast may be weakened, or the body returned partially to what it once was. But crucially, it is the blood that does this, our bodies, and in most cases minds, remain calcified from the moment of death.

B
    Beej

Teodor turns his attention to Caldon, clearing interested to hear Caldon's responce to Drake's contribution.

C
    Crafty Cultist

"So not just a power source, but the core of the processes that replace our body's biological functions? Personally, I don't believe that changing the blood is key to the coils. We can gain sustenance from any form of blood, and if the we were altering the properties of the blood, such things would be temporary due to our inability to create more ourselves. A change to the process by which our bodies refine blood into vitae seems much more reasonable than a change in the nature of blood itself."

B
    Beej

"I would tend to agree with Supplicant Caldon." Teo nods slightly toward the new Dragon. "We know it is possible to draw energy from non-physical beings and sustain one's self on it. So really, it is matter of what is in the blood, rather than the blood itself."

m
    moreau

The corners of Dr Drake's lips twitched upwards in satisfaction, he didn't expect to get a good debate started tonight. "But that just proves my point, how many different things have you two fed off, have they changed you? The vitae assimilates, remaining a constant within us, it takes the blood, and indeed Brother Raluca, ethereal energies, and fuels itself from the life, yes life force is probably the best term for it. And would you like to explain how a refining of the life energy-vitae process would allow us to modify our conciousnesses and bodies?"

B
    Beej

Luke Caldon Crafty Cultist poka poka poka

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.