Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia had called the two Obrimos Arrows tho were being fostered by the slowly fading cabal. She was Sentinel, and unfortunately had had more than her own fair share of bullshit to handle, considering the crap that tended to follow her around as it was.

But this was something necessary, three Obrimos Arrows, one cabal. Of course, West was getting further and further into his own studies, and was spending less and less time off his ranch. She figured it would be soon enough that their Gabriel was going to disappear like the Hermit he really was.

Not an issue, but since that would pretty much dissolve the Archangels as it was, there were things to be done.

Vaeltia sat in her Sanctum, the second room, the one she had let Weavebreaker have the key to, but this time she was working on expanding as it was. And the additional two metal chairs to the large circle she had drawn on the floor only indicated that she wasn't going to force the other two to stand the entire time.

In one hand she held a clipboard, the other a cell phone, her legs were crossed and the door was open. She was wearing her usual casual: Jeans and a red tanktop with flames along the bottom in gold. Her hair was tied up in a sharp pony tail. -- She looked like the proper devil with a deal. Behind her the eternal flame at the altar was standing long and proud. The warm heat seemed to radiate through the room.

Organic Resilience and Supernal vision
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-24 22:34:02 Leo Lockheart rolls 4 to improvise Supernal Vision (Prime+GNO) (10 Again) 3, 3, 5, 8 1 success
    2013-07-24 22:33:32 Leo Lockheart rolls 7 to cast Organic Resilience (Sta+Ath+Life). (10 Again) 1, 9, 3, 3, 7, 3, 1 1 success
    Leo walked up to the studio and knocked on the open door. He was casual, just his boots, blue jeans, and a white T shirt. He was curious what Vae had wanted to talk about. Probably more Consilium business. Dead people, missing persons, elections, or some other manner of headache.

A soft sigh could be heard as he tried to think of something less depressing.

'Maybe Vae got a dog! She didn't, but what would she get if she did? German Shepherd? That's what the cops always have on TV. Heh... I'm rushing a cabal with a cop.' It still filled Leo with a mixture of amusement and fear that Vae was a cop. But they got along well and at least seamed to have some things in common, if only Path and Order. He was certain this could work, and that he could accomplish something here in Sacramento.

Transform Aura (Sleeper)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-25 01:26:12 Weavebreaker rolls 10 to Transform Aura (10 Again) 5, 9, 5, 10, 4, 2, 2, 2, 9, 8, 9 5 successes
    Weavebreaker is not far behind Leo. As she walks up to the studio she recognizes him instantly, and figures it best to say something lest she make the dangerous mistake of startling a willworker. "Leo...How have you been?"

She continues to press forward and glances to the open door. "Kinda think she intends us to just go in..." A smile crosses her face because she knows that anyone who knows Vae, would have a lot of apprehension about just popping on in, unannounced; It was a good way to get stabbed, shot, or worse...if Vae was in a good mood...

Leo turned back as the familiar voice of a formerly pink haired woman caught his attention. It was the first time he had seen her since a house tried to eat them.

It took Leo a second, but after staring for just a bit too long he managed to speak. "I'm good. You?" His voice made it obvious he was concerned

As she continued to speak Leo looked back at the doorway. It wasn't that he was afraid of Vaeltia, he just knew some people thought it was rude to just waltz into their space unannounced. The Obrimos found that it never hurt to knock and wait for acknowledgement. It wasn't fear, just polite. Of corse Leo's idea of polite might be a few decades old.

With a nod Leo crosses the threshold of the studio, noting the presence of magic as he does. "Hey Vae. What's up?"

'Pretty Fire.'
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

"Been better..." Weavebreaker says without a drop of humor. Since coming back from Georgia to bury her friend, she finds a majority of her energies are spent trying to keep her head above all that she missed at school. In return for her hard work and effort, she is barely passing and may have a slight drinking problem. With that said and done, it was time to play catch-up with other aspects of her life.

Weavebreaker follows Leo, and as she crosses the doorway she feels a chill run down her spine; The feeling leaves her skin covered with goosebumps. She knows what the feeling indicates. But without the supernal backing her senses, that is all she is left with...a feeling.

Despite the regular severity of the First Talon, Vaeltia actually seemed somewhat relaxed. A smirk danced across her face. “Come on in, I thought you were just going to stand just outside my door and talk.

Her eyebrows raised in silent accusation, “After all, I’m not the only one with a studio here, you know.” She rose, leaving the clipboard on her seat, and walked towards the two Obrimos and the door.

Go in, take a seat.” She moved behind them, slid the door closed, and locked it. With a slight bit of concentration she felt the ties of the Supernal slipping away from her. “Odd...” she brushed off the matter before returning to her seat.

"Oh," Leo looked to his fellow Arrow with some sympathy. He opens his mouth to say more, but stops as Vaeltia approaches. With a nod he enters the apartment.

He looks at the circle cautiously but knows, or at least thinks, Vae wouldn't try any funny business. He takes a seat in one of the metal chairs and watches the flame for a few seconds. Once the novelty of the fire wore off he looked back at Vae with a quizzical look.

"What's odd?"

Weavebreaker glances around before Vae and Leo's conversation fixes her attention. She did not bother asking the same question, and she moves to settle down next to Leo. Her eyes dance around the studio, seeing what has changed since she last stepped foot within the place.

Haven’t messed up a spell in a while.” she said then with a shrug just turned a boombox on. White noise filled the undertones of the room as the Hallow seemed to warp the sound just a little into what could be thought of as ‘notes’.

Either way I asked you here to speak about your fostering in the Archangel’s Cabal.” She sat down across from the two an returned her clipboard to her lap. “As you know that with you two as additions this cabal will be completely Arrow and predominantly Obrimos. I am a Sentinel and First Talon, where West was a Sentinel and Magister, he is currently a Thunderbolt Guardian. Where do the two of you see yourselves going? Particularly in relation to this Cabal?

nimbus

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Leo folded his arms and leaned back in his chair with a grin. He had expected this interview to take place sooner, and thus had time to put some thought into what he might say.

"My personal goals are mastery of the Prime and Life arcanums, eventually followed by Forces and Matter." He was calm, and though he had thought of what he might say, he had never attempted to rehearse it. "In terms of the Concilium, I'm patrolling without the title of Sentinel. In terms of the cabal, I'd like to pursue the title of Banner Warden."

There was a short pause. He let his goal hang in the air a few seconds as he took a deep breath. "If my observations from the training session are correct, I'm the only one in this room with the ability to heal. I'm still learning how to heal others, but once I have I'll be the only one here who can right?" He looks back and forth between his peers before continuing. "If either of you could you would have healed your own injuries like I did. Of coarse that alone isn't enough to be Banner Warden, so once I've learned how to heal others I've decided to learn from the Space arcanum. I've come to realize that scrying is a potent investigation tool, and as I learn how to scry I should be able to learn how to Ward against such efforts as well. I think those are good tools for the Banner Warden to have."

The younger Arrow finishes with a casual shrug and a look towards Vae. He had answered her questions to his satisfaction. It was now someone else's turn to speak.

I hold the position of Banner Warden now.” Vaeltia said pointedly. “West is the Senior most Arrow of this Cabal, not me. What of you Weavebreaker?” The Blond Cop turned to the other Female Arrow.

Since it seemed that Weavebreaker wasn't going to say anything the First Talon turned back to Leo. "West is falling back into his studies, but regardless of how deep into them he will always have an honorary part of this cabal, but if you think you can take the position of Banner Warden, Leo, I would like to hear your reasoning."

"Understood." The young Arrow nodded in acknowledgement of West's honorary place.

"I've explained my reasoning from a more supernal standpoint when I went over my Arcanum goals. Healing, Warding, and my experience in Prime will make for what I believe to be an effective combination as a Banner Warden. From a less Awakened standpoint, most importantly, I'm available if I'm needed. I got one thing right now that's important enough to warrant a quick distraction from my other duties, but it won't go on forever. After that I can stay on call, and I'd gladly dedicate my spare time to the safety of the Archangels and the sanctums of it's members."

He was calm but determined. He felt he was ready to take on the extra responsibility since he had volunteered for Sentinel. Now he just hoped Vaeltia thought he could handle the challenge.

Vaeltia nods at the arrow. "Fine, you will be our Banner Warden, your first task is to recruit Dash." Vaeltia gave the younger arrow a look that said she wasn't joking.

Leo was nearly overwhelmed by shifting emotions as Vaeltia spoke. What started as anxious but determined quickly rose to happy and excited, only to be immediately plummeted into annoyance and confusion. All from one sentence. Admittedly Dash wasn't as bad as Leo had initially assumed, but they still only barely got along.

And how long was Vae planning to invite Dash anyway?

After a few seconds the new Banner Warden opens his mouth to speak, but quickly reconsiders what to say. He takes a deep breathe as he reestablishes his calm, and finally answers with a simple, "Okay."

'This should be interesting.'

nimbus

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

She watched the new Banner Warden carefully.

Call me when you figure that out, in the mean time this is my hollow, I will share it with you, notify me when you use it. Do not draw needlessly, and do not put out that candle.” she nocked a thumb back to the central pillar on the altar.

Other than that, I’d suggest learning how to paint, and we just need to pick your name. I am called Michael within the confines of this cabal. the names of Gabriel is taken. Obviously we are the Archangels, so think on it, do some research and text me what you think will work.” with a clap she stood up, smiled and put forth her hand.

Congratulations.

"Sure thing." Leo states with a curious glance to the candle. He pondered names and tee candle for a second before returning his gaze to the senior Arrow.

With a shrug he rises from his seat. "I'll start researching tonight. Thanks for everything!" The younger Arrow shook the offered hand as joy and excitement wash away the negative emotions.

End Scene

nimbus

Closed Thread