Laundromat.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Nevada gave Jack a shy smile and shook her head. "You saved me from wasting quarters. Which machine would you recommend though?" She gestured to the rest of her clothes, figuring that she might as well get this done and other with as soon as she could.

Rhesus said... Something and Nevada gave her a puzzled look. "I... Guess it is a little odd that three of us are here? But first time is a coincidence. And no, I have enough quarters as long as the machine works." She wasn't quite sure if she had understood what was said properly, but might as well find out.

m
    moreau

"Well, off the top of my head most of the others work, just pick the least rusty ones and you should be fine." Jack said, playing to his role as person who knew how stuff worked. Inside he sighed, he hoped he wasn't going to have to play attendent for much longer. He was fine helping out, but having to act as Nevada's pet attendant would lose its appeal almost as fast as acting as Rhesus's interpreter for the real world. Just handy that noone could see him roll his eyes when he hadn't hardened his mask.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Nevada gave another grateful nod to Jack. [color=#"FFFFFF"]"I'm sorry I pulled you away from your own clothes..."[/color] She followed it up with a sheepish smile and shuffled to the next free one, deciding it was best to avoid aggravating anyone with her troubles. She shouldn't have even needed the help in the first place, as much as she had needed it.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.