Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
(Heartbeat) Back to the Books

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Leo Lockheart

PRE

The younger Arrow nodded along with what Animus was saying. He didn't understand why Animus fought his own mind, or what storm Kite had been caught in, but he was able to take away "bad sign" and "no telepathy". Then the issue of position came up.

"Of coarse." Leo states happily, glad to be moving forward again. "A location was all we needed to begin with. Just say where to go and we're off."

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Silence.

Maybe the others just felt Leo spoke for them, but still it was disconcerting.

Slowly, the Thrysus removes a long strand of brown hair from his pocket. All he had left of her. Maybe all he'd ever have left. A heartbreaking thought he tries to push aside.

High Speech rumbles from the Thyrsus throat, rough and ragerd. It still felt like it clouded his sense of the Realm, but what did that matter? He already felt as if the Supernal itself had turned against him, and anything to force it to cooperate wasn't just allowed; it was needed. A focus on his beloved, not trying to see this time, just to know. Where? A light growl as backlash slices at him, but he hardly expected anything less. A tenuous strand is cast out into the world, seeking ...

Finder (Triquetra); -2 mana, paradox soaked as Backlash
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-09-01 11:38:27 Animus rolls 2 to Gno + Spa + HS - Intimate - 'dox - dest - st (10 Again) 1, 8 1 success
    2013-09-01 10:57:28 Animus rolls 3 to 'dox (10 Again) 5, 10, 9, 4 2 successes

“Its fine,” Kite finally responded to Animus, after clearly being consumed by his own thoughts for a moment, “I understand your desire to not do that again… but we should still keep it on the table, especially if we exhaust all other options.” The libertine looked at Hypnos. “And it would be substantially more safe the next time now that I am more aware on what to expect – I can put up multiple levels of protection before any link is made… should we decide to try it again, anyway.” He frowned for a moment as he considered the fix they were in. “We also have those other leads to follow, in case Animus’ method doesn’t give any new information… but I have to admit, I am still struggling to figure out ideas on how to proceed.”

With that, Kite lapsed into silence again, patiently waiting to see if Animus’ willworking brought any new insights.

If the door to the room is still open, Kite will walk over and close it before he speaks.

As the spell coalesced a wolf's howl rips through the supernal realm, more than obvious to every mage in the nearby area. Around Animus's left hand a single red ribbon forms tied around and around leading out the closed door, the strand invisble to everyone except for the former Hierarch..
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Thyrsus' breath catches in his throat. Did this mean they still had a chance? That he might yet save her? He barely dared hope.

"I've got ... a direction, at least. Let's see where it leads." Without waiting for a response from anyone, he turns and walks out the door, half afraid the tenuous ribbon would wink out at any instant.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Without a word Leo jumps from his seat and rushes after the former Heirarch.

'Finally' Was all Leo could think as he followed Animus out of the room.

“Alright, let’s go.”

With a flourish, Kite grabbed his coat as he stood up, putting it on as he followed Animus out the door.

R
    Rinny

Hypnos nods firmly, following the rest of the group members out the door. If this didn't work, she had another plan in mind, but for now she would save the suggestion for later.

End scne
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread