Ended
Watch

Midnight in the Barbary Coast

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    B
    Beej

The gangrel considers, resisting the urge to scratch behind her ear. What the woman saying made plenty enough sense. The cougar did not eat all of it's kill and the coyote and condor always had their fill. She nods her head, whether in agreement or a personal thought it is not clear. "Alright." Luna says after a moment. "We'll see where it all takes us. I don't have much on my mind beyond finding ah descent place to hold up till I figure out whose got claim where. Whatcha ya got in mind?"

"What was all that about Madame Xe, then? Or is that for after you find a place to sleep?" Brandi asked, beginning to walk again.

B
    Beej

"Some chinese woman, I'm guessing ah Tong or some such. She runs ah business over in Chinatown dealing in exotic stuff like the masks that were on the walls." Luna shakes her head as they continue on. "Apparently she's very dangerous. Nothing I'm overly concerned about. Though I'll put my ear to the ground before heading over. Never can be too careful."

As she says this, Luna glances around. It never paid to be too careful.

1suxx perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-08-29 00:46:48 Luna rolls 5 to Wit2+Comp3 (10 Again) 2, 1, 9, 4, 6 1 success

"Those cases for you?" She never understood the level of smoking Americans did outside of ceremonial functions. It smelt awful and it's scent could give you away to prey and predator.

"One of them, yes. You want the other one? As a show of good faith, maybe? If not it'll be good for a card game or some other trade," the Daeva said, stopping once more. "I was wondering if you were going to head to the Madams tonight, but if not then I'd say we should try a saloon. Get something to eat, maybe learn something too."

B
    Beej

Luna shakes her head again. "No thanks. Not really my thing." And the Wolf's ears perked up a little and it growled a little less at the mention of the red yummy. "I'll check out Xe's another night, probably after I have Edmundo check some pieces out for me. But yeah, I could for ah bite." She had been a gangrel long enough for 'a bite' to no longer be ironic and revert back just slang for a meal again.

ooc

OOC

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Gaslight and torchlight mix with the faint smog, hanging like a pall over the streets. Shadows move and play; and within them ruffians fight and gamblers test their luck. The Barbary Coast seethes with hidden mystery. The Daeva and the Gangrel fit right into this liminal world. We leave them now as they disappear into the night...

END OF SCENE
    Great job

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread