Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde was active tonight. Perhaps it was because of impulses borne of her trial and tribulation upon the stake; perhaps its was the blood of the impressionable young man she had encountered at a jazz club she had visited recently; perhaps it was her need to do something for a change; whatever the origin of her sudden desire, it had manifested as an pressing need to hit the library and study.

Properties of the Blood.

The Lord had found desk space and a neat stack of texts lay close at hand, positioned with the deliberate care as dictated by the posture she found herself sitting in. Not the for the first time, she found herself idly wondering if she was more mannikin than real person. As usual, the ill formed thoughts found themselves filtered to the back of her mind. Tonight, she sought other answers.

Properties of the Blood.

The library, it appeared, did not have a specific focus on the Blood. Her chosen topic was broad, however, and spilled over into other fields - fields that the library was more than adequately provisioned for. All that was required was a little comparative study to draw out the conclusions she sought. The texts she had collected for the night's study was impressive, but it only account for a tiny portion of what the library was capable of providing.

Properties of the Blood.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

B
    Beej

Descending from the third floor, Racula walked down the hall of the second floor, glancing in the various rooms as he passed to see if anyone was around. No one seemed to be in the house or else had been but left the rooms as they had found them. Entering the library he felt the Serpent rise and hiss in challenge at the very inhuman behaving Ventrue. "Ah. Supplicant Bingen, good evening." he said, pausing at the door. She was deep in a book and he did not want to bother her beyond a simple greeting if she was emerced in her work. His hands are clasped behind his back in a causal formal manner, concealing the brief clenching fingers.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord had been engrossed in her work, teasing hint and rumour from works both old and new. The oily, gummy, ball at the base of her mind had been quiescent. Until it wasn't, roused and quivering like a mass of maggots. Hildegarde raised her head, eyes shifting slowly with a predatory fluidity as the Beast bubbled in her mind. Striking the altered physiology of her Coil, her Beast could not effect her behaviour, not even for a moment.

"Castellan. I bid you good evening as well. I apologise if I have disturbed your peace."

Thwarted, the animate, unnatural, matter of her Beast pooled once more, spitting.

B
    Beej

"No, no. I am just making rounds. Is there anything I can help you with while I am here?" Teo asks, hovering at the door. Reaming politely unobtrusive but letting himself be open to offer assistance if it were required.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord thought for a moment. "Properties of the Blood," she answered shortly. "I have a fair starting point here but I was wondering if the library had something more... specific... available?"

B
    Beej

"Hmm." Teo lingered at the door for a moment and then walked into the room over to one of the walls full of books. "We have...." he runs a finger along one of the shelves. "..yes." he pulls one of the books out. "Disciplines." He then paces down the wall to another spot. "And bloodlines."

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So I see."

Hildegarde smiled. "It will be a start, I am most assured. The research is only in its formative stages. I have much to reflect upon." The Lord smiles in thanks.

B
    Beej

"Is there particular thrust to the properties you are interested in?" Teodor asks as he walks over to another section of shelving. It was very wide topic and he could not offer a great deal of advice if she didn't specify. And as Sworn of the Dying Light, he really should know what she was studying so he could give her the proper help.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde looks up from her research, the sudden movement giving her a natural grace. As she speaks, a pose locks into position.

"I am seeking studies focussing on the properties and powers of the Blood in general. Surely there must have been some studies conducted at one time or another? I ... I believe I might be able to commune with my ... ancestor's. In any case, I need to understand Vitae if I am to continue with a line of enquiry suggested during my ... practice."

B
    Beej

While Teo was aware that consumption of vitae could facilitate this, the detestable case of the diablrie, he had not heard of much on this topic. "I am afraid that I have not heard of much research into.." he trails off and frowns. "Perhaps you could elaborate?"

Walking across the room, Teo sits down across from Bingen and folds his hand on the table. "What do you mean by communing with an ancestor? Who or what precisely are you wishing to communicate with?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.