11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Let's Try This Again, Shall We?

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"Individual bloodlines have their own family traits, I myself am capable of seeing how a person was killed, by looking into the eyes of their corpse, or if I so prefer, I can eat the eye itself and experience the last moments as if through their eyes. There are theres who can control minds, some who can take the forms of small animals, the powers you mentioned previously are accurate, I unfortunately cannot inform you of any family powers other than my own as I dont honestly know any of the other bloodline's disciplines." O-Yama says, knowing that he really must get out of this situation, these men needed to die, all of them.

After a pause, the man continues.

"Our observations and our discussions with others of your kind have suggested that you have a culture made up of different political and religious factions. Tell us about these factions, and which of them are the dominant ones in Sacramento."

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"We do have religious factions, and more politically minded ones aswell." O-Yama admits. These people knew far more than he could tell them, hell, they probably knew more about modern kindred than he did.

"Our most dominant one is one of the political factions."

"We have heard your kind tend to be led by a regent of some sort. Is this someone from this dominant political faction?"

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"It differs from one domain, to another, the actual title, but the most commonly used one if Prince, regardless of gender. The title isn't restricted to any one faction, anyone can be one, they simply have to have merit to command." O-Yama says, trying his best to give as little information as possible.

"Very good," the British man says. "Tell us about the local leader of your kind... Prince, or whatever his title is. His name, how he came to lead, where he can be located, what abilities you know him to have."

Kharn

"Our local leader is a great man, neither tyrannical nor lazy in his rule. It is an honor to serve under him. As for his abilities, I can only imagine of what all he is capable of, though I know he has power to control the minds of others."

"That's all well and good, but I also asked for his name," the man says, "and where he can be found."

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama had hoped it would slide... daiben. Then thinking for a moment, an idea hits him.

"His name is Jack Bennett. He is currently travelling, we do not know where to but it is on a diplomatic mission. He took his 'childe' Ronnie Horton. Prince Bennett has no real common places he stays in, he tends to be a traveller, one of the main reasons he left for the diplomatic talks instead of sending on of his court."

This guy is paying attention, and as before, his BS meter is active. Go ahead and roll a Manip + Subterfuge for that whopper.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread