Ended
Watch

(Skulls and Bones) Hanging at the Other Office

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

The Other Office is tucked away on 2nd Street, not far from the river and, as attentive Kindred will know, is safely outside the Prince's personal Rack; but well inside the Communal Feeding Zone.

It stays open late. It's got wi-fi...has plenty of comfy seats...booths to chat in at the back...drink deals...a jukebox...a pool table...and friendly bar staff.

Anyone entering will swiftly notice the aroma of some temptingly freshly cooked food in the air.

To judge by the number of patrons around it might be feeling the more austere times, but the four young men in Armani suits at the bar and playing a game at the pool table, they seem to be keeping the money and good times flowing.

There's a very good chance the four Lamborghini's outside belong to them.

The men are handsome, healthy and all in their early twenties and possess the well-fed confidence of the Trust Fund slacker. Two of the men offer each other a boisterous toast.

Several patrons in the table booths close by are watching with indulgent patience.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Cherry Bomb

Cherry sat at a table in something black and slinky, nursing a drink she didn't actually plan on drinking and getting a feel for the place. She didn't like hunting in public places where she didn't know the layout and that included the staff and clientele in addition to the floorplan. She shared the look of indulgent patience as the twenty-somethings continued their antics, wondering how much of it was talk and how much was backed up with action.

Cherry is down both a point of vitae to appear alive and a point of willpower to show up in reflections/cameras for the scene

P
    Popuass

Seth glanced at the four Lamborghini super cars at the parking. This is neat. I wonder if I can figure out the owners. He parked his car on the other side of the intersection and crossed the road to the side the Lambo's were parked. Reaching for his smartphone he takes a convenient stance for a picture of all cars lined up in a nice perspective. He then glances at the joint he was standing in front of. Seth took a moment to give his skin some blush and steps inside.

He felt a presence of another kindred. That reminded him about the Masquerade. The place is quite illuminated. I guess I don't want to be busted by some duckfacing broads. Another prompt about his new nature. Seth was forced to make some extra effort in order to appear normal in case he was caught on a background of a picture.
    -1 Vitae for blush of life
    -1 Willpower to appear clear on any media

NOS
    PRE

Brenn Lawrence stood outside the Other Office for several minutes, staring at the few million dollars casually parked outside it. It was unbelievable to actually see that much wealth sitting there. It was almost a provocation, an invitation for those lose fortunate to ruin some of that wealth. Of course, it was a very public street, but the only people willing to just park such valuable cars in this part of town must either be incredibly stupid or incredibly rich. Brenn guessed it was some combination of the two.

With curiosity peaked, the Nos poet trundled into the bar, firming her desire to appear normal for all the social media junkies that might be lurking inside. Just as she was passing a young man by the door, and then a young redhead at the bar, she felt the presence of two challenging beasts and froze momentarily, left eye twitching. Then, giving herself a mental shake she nodded to the young gent (Seth) and took a seat next to Cherry.

"Hope you don't mind if I borrow this seat. I'm Brenn, by the by,"
    she said, and then gave Cherry a nudge. "When do you think yonder jackasses are going to try something?"

-1 willpower to appear normal in digital media and mirrors and such

C
    Cherry Bomb

Cherry gave Brenn a quick once over, head to toe before smiling. "I'm Cherry, and no, I don't mind at all." The pale dead thing was lying pleasantly as the woman's beast and hers squared off. The sensation always felt like someone had flayed a bit of her skin off, it was a perversely erotic sensation that was sometimes bracing and sometimes it could put her off the entire night. One never could tell.

Looking at the group, she had to shake her head. "No idea. I'm sure they're having fun though. Is the other guy with you?" She asks, referring to the other Kindred who looked new at the whole thing.

P
    Popuass

Well, there goes my game, I bet that those bastards own the Lambos. The rowdy four was a picture too lucid for Seth. So he focused his attention on something more interesting - the other kindred. While Seth was looking at the pale oddity which emitted the taint of the beast, he felt another one from a slightly different direction and quickly turned his head. He replied with a subtle nod himself. Do they know each other?. He was curious about the pair of kindred, but he thought it would be smarter to hide from kine (specifically potential Lamborghini owners) that they have something in common. He chose another table comfortable for observing both peculiar companies: kine and kindred. Seth asked a waiter for a gin & tonic.

NOS
    PRE

"I would have to say no, we just walked in around the same time," she replied, watching Seth seat himself a bit away from them. Brenn ordered a water from passing bartender, but threw them a twenty dollar tip; it was always helpful to give the service industry a reason not to throw her to the curb.

"Nice to meet you, Cherry. How long you in town for?"

C
    Cherry Bomb

Cherry toys with her drink, running a finger around the rim. "Oh, as long as I can find things to keep myself entertained." She says, evading. "What about you? Planning on calling this fine upstanding city home for awhile?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

The Other Office tends not to have waiter service but as a blond and Hipster-esque barmaid was taking a tray of many brightly coloured cocktails to the four young men she catches Seth's gesture and helpfully makes her way over to Seth once the four men have smothered her with flirtatious banter.

Her name badge indicates she answers to April.

"Hi! My name's April, what can I get you?" she asks Seth.

Meanwhile the four young men chant something brisk and loudly and unintelligible in unison like a toast to each other and start to drink their cocktails in an ostentatious manner.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

NOS
    PRE

"Oh, I've been on a bit of a vacation, but I call Sacramento home," Brenn replied, and then pitched her voice low. "You had a run in with the authorities yet? No offense, but with people like us, it's a good question to ask." She glanced over at the young men and their toast and grinned, upper lip splitting open. "Oh, looks like yonder jackasses might just make the night more interesting. I hope they do. It's always funny to see people who misunderstand and misuse their idea of power."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread