Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Caduceus) Bodies Upon the Table

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Idun

PRE

Continues from Here

Idun pulls into the back drive way with her passengers. Once the car stops and she puts it in park, she then takes her foot off the break before turning the car off. "And we're here!" She chimes merrily as she unlocks the doors.

Within seconds, she is out of the car, closing the door behind her. Idun waits until everyone is out before locking the doors and then leads the way to the back door. Soon enough, she unlocks the back door and politely holds it open for the others to enter into the house turned clinic. "You can keep your shoes on, take a look around, I'm going upstairs to set up the room." She tells them.

She heads for the stairs leading up to the second floor.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"I need to meet the other two at the Circle. I can walk over." Quincy makes a quick departure, glad for how close the two locations were.

Quincy Leaves the Scene

Samdei follows in behind Idun, this really wasn't his scene, but the Free Council had spoken about making sure their presence was known. In one hand he was punching out a mass text message; someone else should probably be here, especially since they didn't want it to just be only two of the whole order.

Because obviously there were other things to do.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Idun

PRE

It doesn't take long to get a room preped for an in depth examination of the one body. She also gets a second room set up for the second body. With that done, she walks down the stairs and takes a moment to glance at the others.

"Would one of you mind helping move the bag up to the room?" Idun asks.

W
    WakingDream

Impulse hops out of the car and stretches his legs. He hated driving in California-- too much traffic-- which is why he always jogged everywhere. The situation at hand, however, did demand a certain efficiency. So, with cramped thighs, Impulse thanks Idun for driving.

"Thanks for the lift," He states simply. The Thai enchanter takes in his surroundings as he continues to stretch; He takes special note of anything that looks like he could easily climb onto later.

A moment after Impulse is satisfied that he has stretched enough, Idun reappears in the doorway. As she asks for help, The Libertine enthusiastically raises his hand and follows her to the body bag.

"You think we'll be able to find a time of death here?" He asks eagerly, lifting the body with a grunt. "If we can, I can try to take a peek at what happened."

Idun

PRE

Nodding to Impulse, she has her keys out and unlocks the door to her car. "I believe it depends on our Skills." She answers Impulse's concerns about finding time of death.

It takes a few awkward moments but the trunk door gets closed and they head for the clinic. "I can only assume if not you, then one of the others might. Although, I believe they might decide on the other side of Life skills." She answers as they pass the threshold of the former kitchen area, continuing to lead Impulse to the stairs that.

"Just a bit more and we'll be at the room." She assures him. Once they place the body on the examination table, she presses the lock button on her key chain.

"I believe there's some snacks and drinks back in the kitchen." She says as she looks away from the body bag. "Did you want to stay here and I'll bring some up? Or did you want to come down with me?"

ST godmoding minute: Vae, Orpheus , and Quincy ( Cl4re ) all return with Rosh in tow.

ST Magical Handwave Mode: Soon thereafter Ixidor ( Wolven Pryde ) and Azure manage to make their own way into the Clinic, the car out in the parking lot has an abnormally full dressing gown bag in the back seat, and in Ixidor's hand is a leather suitcase with the initials "JC" on it.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia was helping Quincy Cl4re carry the bodybag inside the Clinic.

"OKAY IDUN, WHERE DO YOU WANT HIM?!"

Dead bodies were...dead weight for a lack of a better way to describe it, and Rosh wasn't exactly a string-bean of a person.

Instead the First Talon saw people just standing around. "Do we have anything yet?"

Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread