Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Just Hanging Around

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Miach

PRE

For the smallest moment, Miach considered lying, but he didn't even dare lest he would be discovered. "Bismarck, downtown", he quickly answered.

"I can even show you the room !" he offered, though he didn't have much hope about that.

Funny.” the Girl said as she lowered herself then grabbed him by the hair and pulled him further up so she could look at him. In one hand, and very pointedly in the Doctor’s face was a gun.

There is a bullet in here, Jonathan. It has your name on it. Lets figure out which one that is, why don’t we?” she dropped the doctor’s head and the only sound that could be heard was the cock of the gun and the blood pumping around Miach’s ears.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Miach

PRE

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-08-03 06:13:28 Miach rolls 8 to Int 3 + Comp 3 + Eidetic Memory 2 (10 Again) 1, 5, 1, 3, 1, 4, 7, 1 failure

If Miach had needed any further incentive to try and remember about it, the gun was providing it very nicely. Wracking his brain and twisting to try and look at the woman's face, the Enchanter pleaded for his life.

"We took the elevator, it was at the first... no, second... wait... third, yes, I think, third level. And the room..." in his mind's eye, he tried picturing himself walking to the door, reading the numbers of the room as he walked by them, but it was all blurry.

"The room... it's... numm... ber... was... was..." he stuttered pitifully, hoping that it would pop back in his mind any time soon. But the stress of the gun was proving too much for the cowardly Acanthus, and he started crying.

"Oh I don't know, please, don't kill me, I don't know, I... I... I can't remember, please, pu...pu...puleaase..."

The girl watched the tears fall down his cheeks.

Then she pulled the trigger.

And a Roar.

And Pain.

Miach was still alive, and his ear hurt like hell...

And then he saw the blood dripping past his hair onto the floor, right near the bullet hole.

Miach

PRE

If he had been useless so far, Miach had at least been more or less coherent. But with the pain, fear, and blood smell from the wound he got to his ear, the Acanthus was now barely more than a whimpering mass of tears and pleas.

"No, please, no..."

*sob*

"I'll help, promise, I'll help, not again, no, please..."

*sob*

"I'll be good, please, oh please, I'll do whatever you want."

All the while, he hadn't stopped fretting and twisting and wimping, trying his best to avoid looking at the bullet hole, or the blood dripping past his hair...

The girl shook her head, the sound of such a close shot still ringing in her unprotected ears. It was just a horrible thought that whatever Jonathan was made of, he could take a shot like that and could talk.

It was cute really.

"SHUT UP, IDIOT OR I'LL SHOOT YOU AGAIN." She resisted the urge to kick the hanging witch, but even she had her orders.

Miach

PRE

Between two sobs and throbbing ears, Miach heard the woman shout, and while he didn't register the words, the tone was enough for him to understand the message conveyed. He immediatly shut up, and even tried to keep his sobbing silent.

He tried to nod, hoping she would understand he agreed, and abided.

She lashed out, but it only sent the sobbing mage-witch swinging.

Miach heard a very distinct ringtone faintly in the background beyond the edge of his tears.

"This is Dr. Blyes phone, can I take a message?"

a pause.

"I'm sorry. But I can take a message."

it was almost like he was hearing, if he could hear... Half of a conversation.

Bigpaw roll me a [RES + Inv - 3 (Soundshock)] to listen

Miach

PRE

Failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-08-13 03:32:28 Miach rolls 1 to Res 2 + Inv 1 - Soundshock 3 (10 Again, Chance) 6 failure

If he had been less in shock, or closer, or if she had been turned his way... if, if, if... Miach couldn't understand what was said, but he clang to the hope that someone would find his disappearance odd. Most probably Esmeralda first, but what could she do ? It would be so dangerous for her ! Oh but if she could help, please, her or someone, anyone !

The girl walked back to Miach and kicked him in the chest.

"Your Witch boyfriend called, sounded like he was on the way."

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread