Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde frowns slightly but then makes a little airy shrug. "Then I shall try your Bao Zhong and expand my... experience." She digs for purse as she prepares her order.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Closing up her purse with all of her valuables inside, Claire takes a deep breath, or what should at least appear to be the sort of deep whole-body breath that contemplative people took, and stalks over to have a seat in the chair that offered the most regal view of the proceedings in the rest of the room. Back to the wall, eyes to the crowd, she ponders each individual present with her stare. She knew everyone who didn't have a pulse, which left the rest of the venues denizens available for just about anything except a quick bite. It would be so terribly unseemly to eat around such a crowd.

So she sat, silently watching, under the assumption that someone particularly interesting and new would present themselves. And of course, Hildegarde had seemed keen to speak tonight, so she braced herself for that probable outcome.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

James nods at Bill's advice and lets sadly beautiful women finish her order before speaking again. Taking a moment to look around James notices several attractive people in the shop. Someone's lucky tonight.

He looks back at Bill. William Evans "Sure, lets go with the Santa Elena Coffee again. Might like it more this time around."

S
    Sabeleth

All fired up, a desolation angel
    Shooting from my hip in the Sonic Temple,
    yeah yeah yeah

The Temple wasn't sort of place that Callum normally found himself in, but if there was one thing that could almost guarantee the Deputy putting in an appearance it was an Open Mic night.

Tonight he was playing it ultra casual, checking out places that he wouldn't get in to wearing a suit. The blue golf shirt revealed his thick neck and extraordinarily powerful forearms, but the easy smile was quite disarming and suggested that he certainly wasn't looking for trouble. Well, he wasn't planning to start anything at least.

As he walked in and scoped out the scene it wasn't really a surprise to see Martha ( Chrisie ) here. It triggered a fond memory of another time, and another open mic night, way back when he'd only just arrived in Sac. His eyes flickered swiftly from face to face, causing a few sharp remarks from his caged tiger. Aside from Martha the others were familiar, but only in passing, so it took a moment of concentration to push it back down.

Once that unpleasant task was completed Callum made his way over towards the bar and waited for the Barrista ( William Evans ) to finish with his current customers. Hildegarde would get a wry smile and nod of greeting when she looked back up from her purse.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha's mood was lifting. More so when she saw Callum McCann enter. A shy, if friendly, wave and smile went his way as she nodded once more to Claire.

Claire was becoming increasingly predatory and Martha found herself wondering about their recent meeting at the Asylum.

Then she offered another nod and smile to Michael Redfill
    "I confess, I feel nervous too, sir...I...I daresay such nerves are helpful." she tried a shy smile.

She inspected the mic stand and the various bits of equipment close by.

"I wonder how this event starts?" she asked Michael, gripping at her cane while she spoke.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

William takes the money before whipping the tea to steep. In the same motion he Twists the tea pouches he had made for the first two teas of the evening. With a slight flourish he places the two cups on a tray and moves from behind the counter to the table where Martha ( Chrisie ) and Michael Redfill had decided to sit.

After the simple delivery done, and whatever sweetener that either could desire tucked off to the side at a handy station he returned to the teas he now had seeping for Miss Platinum Card and Miss Mainstream Tea. He turned to the still deciding Green Polo ( James Petrovich ). “So Jimmy, what’ll it be? Unless you prefer this Gentleman to go first?

He said with a nod towards the other waiting customer Callum McCann .
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"The Santa.." James tilts his head to look at the other waiting customer. "Woah"

"He can order first, he was awesome back in his day." The former thug nods his head towards the former fight champion.

1 suxx to recognize
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-25 22:20:11 James Petrovich rolls 5 to Recognizing the Former Fight Champion (Wits2+Comp2+Fame1=5) (10 Again) 3, 5, 5, 10, 5, 7 1 success

S
    Sabeleth

Callum raised an eyebrow at the sudden recognition before offering a nod of thanks and an easy smile. "Thanks man. Fun times." A quick glance at the selection and his mind was made up for him. "Pu-erh please. I like a good Hei Cha."

Looking back at James he returned to the subject of fighting. "You still watch any Sanshou, or is it all about the MMA and UFC these days?"

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Order made, the Lord slid away from the counter and made for the table the kindred had claimed as their own. Taking a seat she unconsciously cycled through a couple of poses. After that, Hildegarde reverted pretty much to a statue, poised, with good views of improvised stage.

"This is quite a place. I shall have to come by here again. Do you come here often, Claire?" Tonight, Hildegarde was going to make an effort. So, rotating slightly, she offered an ice breaker.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Well, well. A famous face speaking Chinese. I wonder if he'll come over, Claire thinks as she recognizes Callum.

Recognition for Both
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-27 18:31:29 Claire Tunt rolls 5 to Fame recognition - Rock star (10 Again) 7, 6, 2, 9, 3 1 success
    2013-07-27 06:58:44 Claire Tunt rolls 5 to Recognize fame? Fighting (10 Again) 5, 8, 10, 2, 5, 2 2 successes

She gestures for him to come over, rather expecting that he should do so. She needed to determine whether he was just dropping the words to look cool or not - it would be nice to find someone to talk to outside of business, and face to face.

Hildegarde, however, demanded more immediate attention. She smiled politely right through her attempts to find a pose, refusing to let the situation become any more awkward. In response to the expected ice breaker, she remarks, "I've never been here before, actually. I thought it might be nice to see the open mic night, and it seems very much to be the case this was a wise marketing choice on the part of the management. How about yourself? Did anything in particular catch your eye about this place?"

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread