Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde appeared silently.

The Lord is out early this night, driven by a sudden urge to explore that has nothing to do with being forced out of her temporary haven by her retainer. After pausing for a few beats, Hildegarde decided she like the ambience of the place and took note of what was around her, specifically the alternate attraction-repulsion from the other assembled night creatures that had that oily, squirming, black thing quickening, caressing as it did the base of her conscious.

"Hello again," she says lightly as she draws near. A nod is directed to Martha and Michael Redfill. "I'm Hildegarde. I'm not sure if we've met...?" she adds to Claire, swivelling slightly as she locks into one her tell tale poses, hand extended in greeting.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Martha Villiers

PRE

She cooed and made a suitably sincerely appreciative noises at the sight of the Pan pipes.

Another swift smile followed.
    "How splendid!" she chirped.

At that moment Claire wandered in....no...not wandered: entered with purpose and confident style. The sort of style that oozed obvious self confidence which bordered on arrogant.

Claire was swiftly at the counter Martha offered a smile and gentle nod to acknowledge her, but decided to keep contact low-key for the moment.

She had no idea what Claire's intentions were...

ameeting with a Herd member? A covert meeting with a contact on the Sac-Bee? Anything was possible...

...and Martha knew she could easily accidentally disrupt such a meeting or scheme.

But then came the tea question. Without hesitation Martha smiled to William and was tempted to echo his previous recommendation. But she hesitated.

Deciding to let Claire alone for the present, Martha realized she had to add a song to the sign-up sheet and did so, then turned to see Hildegarde enter.

It was at times like this that Martha began to appreciate just how crowded the Midtown could be for Feeding expeditions.

"I shall look forward to hearing you play, sir!" she enthused to Michael as she placed the clipboard back after adding she planned to sing 'Closer' by Kings of Leon.

"Good evening!" she greeted Hildegarde with a high level of cheeriness.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

William smiled before setting turning and pulling out two of the temple’s white cups and setting a cupfull of each of the tea to steep. He turned back as soon as he noticed another customer’s appearance. She was pretty, but sadly not his type...but he could change that.

Any of our Greens are good, I’d suggest the Jade Fire or the Jade Cloud. The Jade Fire is a bit more brisk and up, it almost has a slight pine kick to it. Where as the Jade Cloud is a bit more grassy with a nutty aftertaste. For relaxing either would work well, unless you want to try Green Coffee.

Despite it rather high profile on the market, he was glad that Green Coffee still had a rather small footprint, and he could therefore still keep it almost his own little secret -- like the Silver Needle.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Claire stands tall in the face of the rather horrifying experience of Hildegarde's approach, playing off the minor show of being unsettled as surprise at the woman... or perhaps a reaction to her odd poses. She meets the extended hand gently, replying, "Yes, I believe I have seen you before somewhere, but we have yet to be properly introduced. My name is Claire. If you might give me a moment, I can just finish my order and we may sit and talk?"

Rather than have me run out the back exit like a bat from Hell and make a rather uncouth scene, yes?
    remains unspoken. Looking for a glimmer of confirmation from the terrifying near-woman, she returns her attention to the relatively pleasant Barista. She nods and informs him, "The Jade Cloud sounds as though it should do perfectly, thank you. I'll have a cup." She lifts her purse from under her shoulder, and long fingers withdraw and extend her platinum card. She wondered again if she should open a more humble account, but tonight was not the time to worry about it. She just needed to sit down before this woman freaked her out even more.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Michael smiles slightly as Claire enter:

"Good evening, Miss Tunt. I hope the evening finds you well."

The platinum card is overkill, in his opinion. Paying with that for a cup of tea like shooting a squirrel with a rocket launcher. Effective, but attracts way too much attention.

He bows his head to Martha:

"Thank you. I'm still pretty unexperienced, but it's a piece that is particularly suited to the instrument, so I hope it will sound fine."
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Entering the tea place with a glance around James feels out of place in his not so clean jeans and old green polo. Bored... so it's time to try another tea. Maybe one day they will grow on James and he can drink it without grimacing. Standing a bit straighter James slows his usual fast pace to a casual walk as he heads to the counter.

"Hey William" Bill "Anything new for me to try out?" William Evans

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"But of course," the Lord smiles sweetly. Hildegarde deftly slips into the line and peruses the establishment's list of teas. "Russian Caravan will do just dandy," she says, retrieving change from her pocket.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

William said nothing concerning the platinum card, and his thoughts only traveled on how he would have tried for one of the more expensive teas next time. At James’ approach he grinned.

Nothing new, unless you want to try the Bai Hao again? Although I still think the Santa Elena Coffee is more your style.” The Barista said with a rarely seen grin.

Which promptly shattered, but reappeared just as quickly as he turned to the newest customer ( Hildegarde ).

Russian Caravan, that sounds like something one would find at a chain restaurant like Peets. I could direct you Bao Zhong if you prefer the flavor of Oolong tea, but we tend to not do much by way of blended mainstream teas here.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Martha Villiers

PRE

"I'm certain all will be well, sir!" is all Martha could reply to Michael before things began to get busier at the counter. A brisk and friendly nod to Michael...another to Claire and then Hildegarde...

She even offered a sweet and sincere smile of greeting to James; even if she'd not seen him before.

Suddenly and oddly shy, she rubbed hard at her crippled hip and hobbled away from the counter to create more space for the new arrivals.

But, she was oddly pleased too, suddenly this coffee place felt like it could be a community.

"I...I think I should take a look at the microphone..." she whispered to Michael. "...reconnoitre the position."

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

As half the freaking Domain gathers at the Temple, Michael starts to sweat a little. He thought this would be a nice night to practice his performance skills, but it's starting to turn into a real event now. Feeling both the pressure of the situation and of the Beasts surrounding him, he retreats, trailing behind the only Kindred without something that constantly barks and hisses at his wolf.

Following Martha toward the stage, he looks about the room. The fact that the place is airy and there are no stone walls and the like bodes well for him. The mistakes in his play won't be heard as well as they might have somewhere else. Inclining his head toward Martha a little, he says in a low voice:

"I'm quite a bit nervous, actually. Didn't expect so many of our club to come here tonight."
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread