Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

An untimely intervention

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Steel comes to a halt right behind Elaine, before breathing a sigh of relief at the sight of the others.

"Kev! Jer!" he calls out as the golfcart spirit lets them pass. "You guys okay!?"

There was something almost childish about the spirit.

«Who said they were sane?»

The wolf had no love for this spirit, whatever his biting movements, there was only one thought on her mind: Get to Elaine.

And then Elaine appeared.

Suddenly things got easier... and then Steel...where were the rest?

Her eyes shifted to her Packmate.

«I want your name,» She said, her large head turned to the laughing spirit. «So I know who was there at the border.»

I will not forget this.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Ears flick as Jeremiah listens to the spirit. He turns his head to look at the sound and smell of another wolf and see's another of the new wolves, and Steel. The Ghost Wolf walks over to Steel and a wolfen head bobs once.

<<Yes. We strayed too close to the border of the Sky Court however.>> Jeremiah says calmly. Looking at Steel for a moment Jeremiah turns to look back at Samantha and then the spirit. An interesting question. Though Jeremiah is more concerned about who is not guarding the border and instead Lording over the Court. Once things are settled and the Pure are shown why they don't have Mother's gifts then the Sky Court can be addressed and bargained with.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Lying my furry gray ass! I hope that one finds its words to be a bitter dish when the truth comes out. Kevin glares at the Sprit as he thinks that and then, the expression is gone at the sight of Steel Gaze and Elaine.

<<We are fine, majority of Jeremiah's wounds have been healed.>> He says to fellow Iron Master. <<What news do you bring?>>

Then, glancing towards Sam, says, <<Thank you for staying with us when Firebringer let loose that Howl. And thank you both for coming back for us.>> He adds looking towards Elaine and Steel Gaze.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<Man, they really ripped you assholes apart. You all look like shit.>> The spirit says, with a distinctly pleased tone.
    <<You want my name? Normally I'd do a name for a name, but with all your friends going to hear it, I'll trade mine for all of yours.>>
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Elaine bristles at the rather obnoxious spirit, informing Sam simply, <<Your call. We should get back to the rest.>>

Even a bit worse for wear, she still looked like she could pull the roof off of the cart to prove a point. She does her best to look just a bit less menacing than that, however. Not that a Rahu in Urshul could, or should, ever be particularly non-menacing to behold.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah turns to fully face the spirit as it asks for everyone's names.

<<I have a better idea.>> He growls staring intently at the Spirit, tired of its games. But knowing that direct confrontation would not end well at the moment.

1 suxx for Read Spirit, -1E
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-16 14:34:20 Jeremiah rolls 6 to Read Spirit - Nurse spirit (Int3+Occ3+Cunn0=6) (10 Again) 4, 7, 3, 5, 3, 9 1 success

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Jeremiah can hear a distant voice, the same one that appeared at his first branding, the Ithalunim that whispered to him of the spirits. And he can hear its voice once more.
    in Jeremiahs' Head

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah blinks as the voice shares with him power. Power in a sense. All knowledge is power. Now more than ever.

<<SkyWasteFall Remover is a Greater Gaffling. A conceptual spirit.>> The Ghost Wolf says slowly and with purpose. Making himself clear.

<<We're leaving. There is a lot of ground to cover before we are far enough away from Sacramento to rest.>> The Crescent says to the other wolves and to SkyWasteFall Remover. His tone brokers no objections. Any longer here and someone is going to do something really stupid.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

<<Assholes.>> SkyWasteFall Remover mutters, before leaving.
    End Scene
    You may join the others back in Sticky Situations tomorrow. Feel free to post here concerning anything you might say on your run over to them.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last