Watch
51 - 54
DISPLAYED
SacU Dorm Party

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Dicky's in no rush, in fact as long as the woman is following instead of looking for a phone, he keeps his pace casual and measured.

"So it's your choice," he says as they make it to the stairwell, "wild party or relaxed party." They reach the next floor down and step out to say goodbye and exchange phone numbers with Terry and the others who are leaving. "We can take my car if you'd like."

B
    Breefolk

"Well, I don't have a car, so it's either that or a cab." Lezlie opens the door as they step outside. "As much as I love music majors, I'm looking for something will a little more bounce. Court was far too quiet for my tastes."

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

They cross the intersection and approach the parking lot.

"We're gonna look out of place without sombreros," he grins, pulling out his keys. "But yea, it'll be nice to cut loose a little bit. I haven't seen you dance ever, and I think I'd like to."

This is your chance to jump us with hunters or weirdies, DD. Think we're headed for a Havens thread soon.

No hunters or weird things at the moment... sometimes things are relatively uneventful. You can take the thread to Havens or continue it here, as you like. Either way, we'll start a new thread.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread