Ended
Watch

Mekhet Meeting: July 2013

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha had worked hard to prepare the Conference Chamber in the Avalon Elysian Field.

Everything was neatly set out. Chairs arranged. Each seat has a notebook, two pens and straight edged rule. At each place setting is a tall glass tumbler filled with freshly made lemonade too. A carafe of lemonade rests close to the vase. The iced drink lends a bright citrus scent to the air.

In the centre of the long and polished wooden table rests a vase with a spray of neatly presented white roses. The lighting is low and suitable for the sensitive eyes of the Mekhet.

Martha is dressed carefully in her usual school uniform with a straw boater hat. Her walking cane is held fast under one arm whilst she makes the final adjustments to setting up the large Flip-Chart at one end of the table...just in case anyone needs to make a presentation. She has also set up a cheap 'sheep dip' lap-top computer on the conference table too.

The invitations had been posted on the notice boards. It was time for the Clan to meet once more. She wondered who would answer...

@Bigpaw @Beej @Daniella Sage @Catherine @Cryotic @Daniel @Agnos @Erika Brady WakingDream
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Even though she was no clubber, Aοleen was getting more and more comfortable with the Avalon, up to the point that she nodded with an amicable smile to a bouncer that left her in with a returning smile. He was known as Karl if what she had overheard was right. She easily ignored the throng of dancers and the loud bass of the music, and instead headed straight to the stairs leading ot the Conference Room.

Walking them down, the tiny Mekhet hardly braced herself for the feeling of Beasts. Her family was not renowned for their displays of feelings, and she was glad for the smoother proceedings it made for. Quite surprisingly, she was the first arrived beside their hostess - Herald Villiers. The customary arrangements had been made to the perfection, attention given to each detail. Lemonade, as usual, she couldn't help but remark with a smile.

"Good evening, Scholar Villiers." This was no Ordo meeting, but with no other witness around, she felt like she could indulge in that small reminder of what she valued most. Covenant over Blood. Not that Blood was without value, of course.

s
    shinoskay

There wasn't any particular motivation for him to go to the meeting, or even be in this town. Something was urging him to do it and he honestly could'nt be bothered to figure out what. All that was relevent was that he was here, in sacramento, and again on his way into the night club. Once more the loud eratic music and near buzzing like lights ascended upon him as he entered and he nearly turned around to leave again but instead found himself rushing once more to the solitude of that wonderous elevator. 'If not for this elevator, I actual might have considered leaving every time I come here' he thought to himself with a light chuckle as the world became calm and peaceful and his might was lost in the many clicks and clanks of metal and gear. He would always joke that they should just use that as elevator music and the world would be a happier place.

The doors opened all too soon for his liking and he stepped out and looked for the meeting room, 'a bunch of shadows underground for a meeting... how hard could it be?'

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine stepped down the stairs into the Haven of the Avalon’s lower Elysium. Her ankles crossing in front of the other to the swishing of her long, and once again reappeared skirt. The small top of her dancer’s costume falling open at her elbows and leaving large swaths of skin of her ribs and belly.

It was the first outfit she had worn to court within Sacramento, and with Kassidy’s help she had re-found it, just in time to try out something new at the Asylum. But first, since blood called to blood a gathering of other children of darkness before the games begun.

Catherine walked sure of herself, although the hiss off her beast brought her attention to the man with white hair who seemed to be just beyond the doors of the elevator and looking a tad bit lost.

Can I help you find something?” she asked. The serpent with in hissed and arched up in her minds eye.

( Shinoskay )

s
    shinoskay

Can I help you find something? Shinoskay almost didn't hear the words as he pondered where to start looking, slowly they surfaced in his thoughts and he glanced over to there source. He was unsure how to respond, there was no kindred reaction so he didn't know if she was a kindred or some patron who wondered down. "well... I suppose thats a good question... one that only time can offer an answer to I think" He stood where he was and watched the person, hands in his pockets.

W
    WakingDream

Kuruk appears in the doorway of the conference chamber silently. He wears a loose red shirt that was too long for his body and a pair of fitted jeans. Hidden under the shirt were two of his favorite knives in leather sheathes. Other than the shirt, they had no other supernatural concealment. His bandanna, that happened to match with his shirt, was pulled a little lower than usual over his eyes.

As the Mekhet steps inside, he quickly absorbs the lay of the land. Noting the lack of other doorways and other potential exits, he finds a chair that faces the entrance directly and moves towards it.

Before sitting, He smiles sincerely at Martha and says, "So good to see you again." He adds a little theatrical bow as he says this, a reference to their last meeting. "Any news on the patrol?" He whispers.

A
    Agnos

Igor walked into the conference chamber, he still was wearing his trademark brown hoodie and his sturdy pair of combat boots. But he finally seemed to have picked up a new pair of jeans that didn't look as if they where stolen out from charity.

'A meeting with family, that's a first.' He absentmindly thought as he surveyed the chamber. A lot of new faces, but as usual with the clan meketh no roaring beasts that he could see.
    "Good evening herald villiers." He said a thick russian accent marring his words. He looked towards the others in the room as he went for a chair. "I haven't seen you before. I'm Igor Malyshev, call me Igor." He sat down on a random chair.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella made her way into the meeting chamber, having just finished some safety checks. With the new role of Keeper, the safety of the Avalon and the other Elysia were never far from her mind. Her attire for the evening was a little more business and proper, a knee length, long sleeved grey dress. As she enters the room, she smells the fresh lemonade and smiles, seems Martha has thought of everything. Looking around to those already gathered, “Good evening Herald Villiers, I love what you have set up! It looks wonderful.” She sees Aileen, and two new faces, who each get a smile, “Good evening Miss McFarlane! Gentleman, good evening to you as well.” She figured they would have introductions once everyone had gathered.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Catherine Keyes

PRE

" Well, in that case I hope you find what you are looking for. And if you have managed to get this far do not find yourself under too much scrutiny." and with that Catherine walked party the obviously new Kindred into the conference room.

"If anyone is wondering there is some poor lost person standing near the elevator and he does not seem to want my help. Perhaps he breeds the help of more than just me?"

s
    shinoskay

Taking step behind the other kindred, he made a vague attempt at silencing his step. Although he did not make himself any more hidden, he also managed not to give himself away either by tripping or anything. His steps where fluid and in sync with hers till she reached the door of the conference room, at which point he broke sync just out of sight of the door and stepped around her to leave the elevator on the opposite side of her. While she spoke he smirked and when she paused for more then a periods worth he raised an eye brow and rested his back against the wall "well, Lost maybe but I have never been described as poor." In mid sentence he glanced around and into the door to see that there was a few individuals in already in and none seemed to excite his beast.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread