Ended
Watch

Mekhet Meeting: July 2013

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    B
    Beej

The problem with a room full of undead entities was the lack of the need to move. Consquently the smallest of movements, ticks or gestures would be magnified and put under the microscope. Racula powered his energy into supressing a myrid physical manifestations of what he was feeling.

"We are in the middle of season however the close of the fiscal calender is near. We could simply begin the first 'season' or period then. In the intervening days until then we would be without Priscus." Teodor shrugged. "I do not see this as problem as we have all behaved ourselves from the time of Mr. Wooding's departure until now." Which was quite true.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"I quite agree, sir! Shall we begin this system as per Brother Raluca's suggestion?" Martha smiles to Teo and then the others as she claps her hands in glee.

"I had nothing else to add on the agenda at the moment...so...can we consider matters solved? Or did anyone wish to raise other matters?"

Still cheery, she glances around the table to see who had anything to add.

The thread is now just over a month old, so shall we aim to wrap things up?
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

B
    Beej

"Will we be rotating alphabetically by first or sirname?" One last and important question.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"I suggest rotation by surnames." she smiles as she replies.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

It seemed that after the Night of the Three Priscus, tonight would be known as the Night of the Four Rotating Priscus... Teodor Raluca, Catherine Keyes, Daniella Sage, and... someone Martha introduced as Mr. Whitfield...

Aïleen was glad she abstained from anything remotely political, and merely smiled around and nodded when things's shape started to settle. They could make what they wished of that, she wanted to go back to her solitary routine.

Well, Okay, so that was it? "Works with me." He says in regards to the rotation order

At least he would be the person going up last, that'd give Daniel some time to figure out how the hell this place works. It seemed to Daniel that Sacramento might have a more delicious brand of weird/crazy than what he signed up for.

His thoughts wandering just a little, Daniel wondered if he'd ever get a chance to use the line 'I didn't sign up for this shit!' It was a personal favorite of his in movies. Mostly because it was used by all the wrong people. Swat officers, Helicopter pilots, etc.

"Well, that was a thing. I've got nothing." Daniel shrugs. Bringing himself back to the present.

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine was peeved, her face had fallen still into a blank slate of a dancer's mask. She had wanted the priscus position since the night of the three prisci when she was denied it for her outspoken behavior.

In this instance it was her desire to try something new that was essentially bending her over a table.

Now it was going to be a rotation, that only left one way to get what she wanted: Murder.

No, she was not amused. She liked Martha, though the woman was moving more and more away from that position.

"Are we done here, then?"

B
    Beej

Judo-chop BUMP!

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Yes." she smiles, "I believe we are done...I believe we commence with Miss Keyes!" a happy smile and nod to Catherine...and then nods respectfully to the other attendees.

Indeed. I think we are done too...unless anyone wished to add something, we can conclude the scene. Many thanks, team!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread