Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Back Inside the Inferno

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Narration:

Joseph, Inquisitors David Smith and Fenix, Mariel and Taylor are all outside Club Inferno.

Mariel is trying to get the others to help her get Michael out of there, as she believes he has fallen under demonic influence. She texted Alastair a bit ago, asking him to return to Club Inferno.

Fenix and David are open to the idea of going in, as they want to gather evidence of a demonic presence. There's at least one thing standing in their way, though: the club's hulking bouncer, Crowbar, has already refused David Smith entry, due to David's youthful appearance.

Having felt something try to influence his mind earlier, Joseph is less than convinced going back in is a good idea.

Meanwhile, Taylor hopes to go inside and meet with Club Inferno's propreitor, Samael.

Inside, Michael continues to let his lust run rampant among the willing patrons of Club Inferno's upper level.

Inside, on the upper level, the Italian-looking woman chosen by Michael steps close to him, her dark eyes meeting his. He realizes this is the woman he noticed earlier with some man's head under her skirt. She is dressed expensively and has a sophisticated and somewhat arrogant look about her.

M
    MidnightSnack

Even thought late Delia arrives at the Club Inferno after she quickly stopped at her hotel room to change. As she still remembers the club from last time she went there so she put on something more Club Inferno appropriate but still something in which she wouldn't feel like a total slut.

Delia's Dress

As she about to enter she notices Mariel with a group of people so she stops and quickly joins them.
    "Hey, Mariel!" She says as she approaches the group. Once closer she realizes that Fenix is also there and that what she initially thought was a man is in fact a very pretty transvestite.
    'I wonder who is his/her plastic surgeon'

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph controls himself this time. Apparently kindred liked to frequent places run by demons. That was fine by him because it wasn't his ass getting roasted. He remains impassive towards the new kindred, dismayed that the others apparently aren't listening to anything he says.

Michael smiled at the woman. She reminded him of some of the more snobbish women he had met.
    "Do you know who I am?" he asked. It didn't matter what her response was.
    "My name is Michael."
    He loamed over her with his kiss, his hands running along her back. He hadn't even allowed her time say her name. He didn't need to know. He leaned her further and further back till only his arms prevented her from falling and then he lowered her onto the floor with himself on top on all fours.
    He continued to kiss her, one hand by her shoulder for support. The other roamed towards her skirt.

J
    Jak

Alastair arrives back in front of the Inferno, having come from Tina and Aaron's home at a light run. He sees Mariel's group and jobs over. Hello Inquisitor, Miss... he nods to Fenix and the woman he hasn't met. He manages to nod at Taylor without saying anything or revealing his confusion on his face. That over with, he turns to Mariel. Miss Mariel. What's going on?

Mariel waves at Delia, motioning her over. Hey there! You might not want to go in there right now...have you been here before?

She hugs Alastair gratefully. I'm so glad you're not inside right now. Weird doings. Possibly demonic. Michael's in there, under some strange influence. I can explain in detail later, but right now, we need to go in and scoop him out as quick as we can.

I'd like to try the stairs with Taylor here, and see if we can get up to the second floor, where I last saw Michael. I'm going to try to get him to follow me out, and then we might have our hands full. Last I saw him, we was really angry.

And now he's probably taking it out on some unsuspecting kine. Hope he's not breaking Masquerade up there.

J
    Jak

Demonic? Alastair says as Mariel hugs him.

You sure know how to get yourself into trouble. I suppose it's no harder to believe in demons than in vampires, though. It never rains, but it pours and all that.

Of course, Miss Mariel. Shall we? He takes a look at the rest of the group to see if they are ready to head inside.

"Well then, I will do my best to get you all upstairs. However, please do keep your word to be civil." Taylor motions them all toward the door.

Civil by Club Inferno's standards at least...

David looks to the door again and the bouncer in front of it. Speaking up, he tries to get the attention of Fenix and Mariel. "That's a great plan," He says sarcastically, "but how do you propose I get past the bouncer? Unless, of course, you just want me to use some not so conventional means..."

Mariel looked at David. Why can't you get in? Don't you have ID?

Mariel has been around long enough to know you need to at least have ID showing you were 21. But no one ever seemed to ask for hers.

Hmmm. Wonder why that is?

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread