Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(1306) Coronation of Summer

Page 4 of 31 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Stripes raises an eyebrow at the mention of the duel.

"That sounds... interesting," he admits, his voice curious.

Another curiosity is tugging at him. The clearness of how much longer Tally had been around brings one question to the surface of the tiger's mind.

"So, how come you never joined a court?" he asks, his voice still carrying curiosity.

S
    Saeyer

Despite her best intentions, when the other Lost approached her Ava was gazing distractedly in the direction of the buffet. Because of the serious circumstances that accompanied this gathering she had steeled herself to be at least the fifth person through the line, and hopefully even later, but while standing idle it was difficult to look anywhere else.

Spying his movement out of the corner of her eye, she looked up curiously to see who was approaching her in time to catch the friendly smile. Out of reflex she gave an answering smile, friendly in its own right but far less aestheticlly pleasant, lips forced open and stretched by her long, thin teeth. "A pleasure, Kenneth," she said, her voice warm and hand extended to shake his firmly. "I'm Ava. Welcome to Sacramento."

He smells really nice.

The realization made her slightly uncomfortable and she pretended she hadn't noticed. "I'd say you're right on time. Exactly how new are you, to the area?" She tilted her head slightly with the question, tone gently curious. Regardless of what he knew about the last few months, this would be a hell of a first introduction to the Freehold.

S
    Saeyer

Kenneth and Ava continue here

Gianna looked at the wolfling, “That is correct. I have been busy with other things. But I likely know of you.” She thought of the further game concerning the young fruits of Summer. “To your season then.

Al-Adin, it has been some time.” The white dredlocks moved slightly as she nodded to the monkey who would have once been King of Spring.

When the shuffle of a mountain, and mountain air appeared in the midsts of the. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Green, Mal. I am Gianna, for now, the host. Go on in.

JUSTIN KINCAID

Justin felt....well, a bit off. He wasn't too sure as to whether or not he had a - real - stomach because just about everything else about him in a physical sense was artificial, but the sensation of having something flying around his midsection combined with a feeling of being unsettled made for a glimpse of hey, there's still some things going on that are human with him.

He wasn't sure if this was going to be a celebration or a funeral, though he was still feeling the sensation of being disconnected, no, his Court had had the living shit kicked out of it and maybe there was something in the way of survivors' guilt taking place. It was an odd sort of mental process that was taking place -- he felt sad because of the losses of three people who had meant the world to him, and guilty because he hadn't been there when the Four Seasons was attacked, and angry because the freehold had been fucked over beyond belief and what do we do and what can we do....survive, I guess...yeah, but surviving is one thing and actually living is another, and it hurt to know that he would never again be called over to Spartan's table.

There was some small comfort in all of this. Spartan, Rook, and Anya had died like the warriors they were. He was pretty sure that they wouldn't look fondly on his sense of being cut off, and would point out that this was a jumping point to make himself a better scion of the Crimson Court. His spark could falter, but it would never go out as long as he understood -- and adhered to -- those principles which had allowed him to join the ranks of brotherhood.

Walking up to the entrance, Justin nodded politely to Gianna Mr. Bates, poor guy, probably went down with the Four Seasons as he waited to be acknowledged. The Manikin was wearing a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a black vest over it, and a nice pair of black jeans. While that looked to be a somber and not exactly Summer ensemble, he was wearing a red silk tie as a signifier of yes, I am with the Crimson Brotherhood and we are few, but no matter what we're still here. Running a hand back through his unruly hair, Justin steadied himself for what he would encounter that evening.

Glancing past the doorway, he noticed Nova and Al-Adin , and that made him feel better. Raising his hand and giving a wave, he hoped to catch the attention of his friends.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Thanks," Green says as he turns his ponderous steps and walks slowly within. His face cracks into one of his cavernous smiles when he sees the rose themed spread. As he draws near, he greets Mrs Rosemary with a nod, his face reverting to its usual impassivity.

"Good to see you," he rumbles quietly. His eyes drift over the spread and he gathers a plate. "Any news?" He is not exactly looking at the Ogress per se but there is an implication in his words: any news of the Sovereigns?

G
    Greebs

Mal stared in wide-eyed shock at the monkey-man, like a particularly irate rabbit caught in a set of headlamps. "I... ah...." she stumbled, her attempts to get a word in edgeways running off his energetic diatribe like water from a ducks back.

...Or like the words 'just sit still' off a sugar-rushing toddler.

She blinked in surprise, as suddenly the verbal assault ceased. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she flinched away from that beaming, expectant smile. "No. I'm sorry. No and... It is a... er... reasonably efficient way of getting around, I suppose..." she replied, awkwardly, trying to remember the questions in among the barrage of blind enthusiasm.

Gianna nodded at Justin and let him inside before looking back at Green. “I cannot reveal too early, why don’t you go inside and get something to eat, All will be revealed later.

She was only the Keeper of the Commons, and there wasn’t much news she could give out as it was.

M
    Mavspade

Jack paused for a moment. She had expected to do more as it wasn't yet a full introduction. However Jason seemed eager to meet his own. For a moment jack wasn't sure if she was relived or bit disappointed.

Wanting to meet your court is only natural. She gave Jason a simple nod and glanced around.

"I would want you to meet Llewelyn...but he hasn't arrived yet" She frowned a little at that, she would like to see him her self. Share a drink at some point.

She glanced than back at Mal, a corner of her lip rising she saw the scene unfolding with Al-Adin.

"Than there is Mal...but she looks busy at the moment.." she half felt like she should save Mal from the conversation and introduce her to Jason...yet mal was as fresh to summer as spring dew...and the scene unfolding was amusing.

She glanced to Jason than.

"You are either very lucky...or very unlucky... I haven't figured it out said" She seemed perfectly sincere and a bit blunt. It appeared left field but she had been string the thought for a while.

She than glanced to the Buffet table and stated with a shrug. "Lets grab you some food, and if Mal is free or Llewelyn is here i will give you a proper introduction"

Greebs 'Big' Lou

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Why does everyone always do that when I first meet them? I don't get it. Oh well, too bad she doesn't like running, we could always use more running partners! "Oh don't be sorry, not everyone loves running as much as I do. But its ok! What do you like to do then?" He smiles happily at her, genuinely interested in her response.
    Maybe she likes swimming? I haven't done swimming in a long time. Or singing? Wait, did I already ask about singing?
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Page 4 of 31 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread