Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
What Haunts the Dragons

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

As the Dragons are lining up, a green Audi pulls up to the site and Gideon gets out of the backseat. He leans his head back in to say something to the driver, who heads off down the street towards the nearby cemetery.
    Approaching the lineup, he quickly surmises how Headstrong has them set up, and takes a position at the far left of the line--even though there is hardly much need for him to be briefed, since he was there with Headstrong the first time around.
    He does all of this without a word.

Headstrong
    Headstrong

PRE

Headstrong doesn't do introductions, she doesn't do small talk. She's here to get the job done as quick and as securely as possible. Eying what Dragons she had to work with she just hoped they would worth a damn in a fight.

Order as seen from Headstrong: Gideon - Joseph - Ephram - Peter - D'Wayne

Headstrong doesn't do introductions, she doesn't do small talk. She's here to get the job done as quick and as securely as possible. Eying what Dragons she had to work with she just hoped they would worth a damn in the upcoming fight. Making sure there were no passers-by, there weren't she'd chosen this place especially with that in mind, she briefs them.

"Last night, scaled humanoids attacked the Chapter House and carried off the body of Rahyna, Master of the Dying Light, as well as Order documents, possibly taking them through the sewer via the tunnel in the Chapter House's basement."

"These humanoids appear to be some kind of ghoul-like creatures. Fire or sunlight do not have any special effect on them. Staking hasn't been confirmed but works on most living things. Of course, decapitation is a sure bet. Several of these scaleys have reportedly become unseen like Nosferatu or Mekhet, grown protective scales and claws and jaws inferior to those of Gangrel. They also seem to be able to revert damage to their forms much like most Kindred. Refrain from feeding on their blood."

"Tonight we go in through the Chapter House and reclaim Rahyna and the documents, slaughtering as many of these scaleys as stand in our way. Coordinate your attacks, taking them out in sequence through concentrated use of force. If damaged severely, fall back in a controlled fashion and revert the most heinous damage until once again capable of fighting."

"At no time are there to be fewer than three people on the front. Oracle Witherspoon has agreed to accompany this expedition but is encouraged to refrain from fighting if at all possible. Besides Oracle Witherspoon, who of you have the Mekhet's Sight or similar superhuman perception?"

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph frowns slightly upon hearing the descriptions of these creatures. Then he shakes his head non-verbally saying no.

s
    starbucks

Ephram considers keeping quiet about his skill with his clans sight. He was not very good at it and them relying on him to use it could end up being a burden in the long run. Lying to the new boss is never a good idea though. "I can. Although my skill with it is unreliable at best."

Peter simply keeps his eyes locked on Headstrong. The Grandmaster already knew he couldn't see them.

"Not Vampires, eh?" he thinks to himself. "Stakes might not be as effective as I hoped. Ah well. If nothing else, they still hurt. I'll let the unarmed ones use them if need be, since they can stab over and over with them. We'll see."

L
    Lionell

D'Wayne shakes his head to the question as well, listening quite closely to what the Grandmaster is saying. He unconsciously reaches down to pat at his hips, subtlely... He listens to the battle plan, not seeing any fault in it at the moment, wondering if she has a preference as to who goes into the front line first.

If the jaws of these creatures were inferior to those of the Gangrel, Gideon was pleased that he'd never sufficiently upset Headstrong to have her bite him. The wound on his left shoulder was still open; he had to bandage it each night to keep the dark Vitae from wicking out onto his clothing.
    He very strongly disliked having to be here, but knew that this would be impossible without his Sight. Displeased with the lack of Auspex amongst these Dragons, he decided that that would become a priority in Sacramento. If indeed observation was a key to transcendence--which he fully believed--then Auspex was an invaluable tool.

Headstrong
    Headstrong

PRE

Only two besides the reinforcements? Not ideal conditions to be sure. Headstrong nods grimly. Looking at Joseph and going down the line she asks each Dragon two questions, though she hardly uses enough words for one, and they don't sound like a questions at all.

"Weapons. Fighting ability."

As soon as Headstrong knows what each person brought to the table she was ready for the next arrivals.

When Headstrong steps to Peter and poses her questions, Peter answers.

"Claws, and decent skill. I also brought stakes, but those may not be as valuable as I first thought, Grandmaster."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Claws, I am decent with them. No other sufficient training though. I might be able to Command them."

Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread