Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
What Haunts the Dragons

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    s
    starbucks

After a moment of horror as Ephram visualizes them burning the chapter house down around themselves, he looks past this Peter fool like he is not even there. Instead addressing the rest of the group. "So these things can turn invisible right. Are any of you skilled an Aspex."

"I seriously doubt it would burn the place down," replies Peter, "It's not like they're flamethrowers. Although, burning it down was a suggested course of action... anyway, be that as it may, they were talking about sewers and tunnels and... whatever else. It seems like once we get down there, if it's what it sounded like, it wouldn't be a very flammable environ."

Peter stretches a bit before continuing. "And sure, you might be better suited to dealing with people trying to stake you when you get older, but it doesn't change the fact that if someone manages to stake you, it's like hitting an off switch. The difficulty of accomplishing the task increases, not the end result."

Looking to Ephram, he responds. "I wish Circe was here. She could see them. I certainly couldn't."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph shakes his head. "No, I am strongest in Protean and have a little bit of dominate. Neither my clan nor bloodline posses seeing the unseen."

"Well yes, the same can be said for a bullet to the brain for mortals.

"You know, people have survived a bullet to the brain. People have survived a metal rod to the brain. People get the benefit of luck and happenstance. We, on the other hand, get no such thing," Peter points out. "Wood through heart equals torpor."

Peter asks a more pressing matter. "Maybe I'm overly utilitarian, but before we get into seeing those things, how are we set for seeing where we're going? I know I heard 'em say it was pretty dark."

Headstrong
    Headstrong

PRE

The angry roar of a motorcycle nears and headlights begin to illuminate the gathering Dragons. Screeching tires and the monstrous motorcycle grinds to a halt. Grandmaster Headstrong gets off the bike and looks at those assembled, her face expressionless yet somehow grim and determined. Roll call. Peter, check. Ephram, check. Joseph, check. D'Wayne, check. Guess that left only Gideon.

"Alright, line up according to rank. Highest to my left." the Grandmaster commands them.

L
    Lionell

D'Wayne looks up as he sees the Gangrel Grandmaster pull up on her bike. He looks over the roaring beast appreciatively before it's engine is cut, his attention then fully on Headstrong. Upon getting the order, he nods, quickly moving into line before her, taking the position furthest to her right.

Peter grabs his dufflebag when the roar of the engine is heard.

Not speaking, he falls in far to the right, just left of D'wayne. He assumes a lazy parade rest, and awaits the briefing... or instructions. Whichever comes first.

s
    starbucks

Realizing that the only one who rank he knows is Joseph's, he wait until he takes position then stands to the right of him, legs locked at attention, eyes focused on the Grandmaster.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph walks over to his right, Headstrong's left, and stands there. Either he or Ephram would be first in line for now. He does his best not to frown when Ephram stands to his right. ~that doesn't matter right now, just have to prove the new coil and then get bumped up a rank...~

s
    starbucks

Ephram looks over at Joseph apologetically. Why had he done that. He had meant to deffer the higher position to him, yet in his hast to get into in line this is where he jumped. He would apologies later when they had a chance.

OOC

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread