Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
What Haunts the Dragons

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Headstrong
    Headstrong

PRE

Headstrong awakens, opens her eyes and stands up. There is no need to take it slow, vampires are either fully awake and active or completely asleep and inactive there was no transition period. Opening the door she checks to see Gideon and the two ghouls.

"I'm heading out, I'll see you three shortly."

In twenty minutes every single Dragon in Sacramento would converge for a last minute briefing. In thirty minutes Headstrong would lead most Dragons in a direct assault on the Chapter House. With luck they'd rout their foes and recover what they had lost.

Mounting her bike Headstrong notices Jackson had filled her up, like she'd asked him to do. It seemed there was still some fight left in the ghoul. He was doing what he could to ensure his mistress was returned to his side. Headstrong wastes no time and guns the engine, setting course
    for the meeting point. Gideon and his ghoul would follow close behind.

She'd be there in ten minutes, Gideon and the ghouls probably only five later... tonight the Dragons were out for blood.

Peter wakes up, stretching as a force of habit. Dressing quickly, making sure his plate is in place, he heads out to the main room of his place and pulls back a curtain, looking at the night sky and noting the hint of color on the horizon. "Sometimes, I miss that," he muses as he stares at the far off glimmer of light for a moment. His beast whines, and Peter tells it to shut the fuck up. "I really need to buy a car since I'm here now," he mutters as he walks away from his window.

Peter puts on his vest, and places his flask in one of the pockets. "All things considered, it's risky to bring it, but I'm bringing every trick I've got. Mostly because I don't have many tricks to start with." He also grabs a small dufflebag, which clatters with the sound of wood shifting and hitting itself. "We'll see if Grandmaster even wants to try using them. If not, we can ditch 'em."

Peter puts on a trenchcoat, buttoning it so as to hide the vest, grabs his bag, and steps out of his door. Locking it, he heads out into the night and hails a cab. "I need to go to [this address], please."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph's eyes open as the sun sets and immediately they scan the room. A habit he gained from his time in the tomb as far as he can tell. He doesn't remember being like this before the tomb but then again he doesn't even remember his real name. Today was a good day though apparently. His body hadn't demanded vitae to awake, the Coil working just as it was supposed to. Joseph smiles as he gets out of bed. That Coil had saved him on his way to Sacramento allowing him to feed less as he moved.

He puts on some tight fitting clothes, blue jeans and a t-shirt. Tight clothes were more or less required when fighting, at least to Joseph. Loose clothes gave too much for other people to grab onto. He doesn't bring anything else with him, he can't shoot a gun and he was barely proficient with weapons. ~Probably need to learn how to fight with other things. These claws aren't exactly Masquerade.~ Getting into his car he sets off to the location that Headstrong had said. He puts on a rock radio station as he drives the music calming his mind.

s
    starbucks

As the sun goes down Ephrams pulls himself from the fog of the daysleep. His coil sparing him the cost of vita to do so. Dusting himself off he does his best to speed through his morning rituals. He didn't meditate as long as he would like to, he didn't stretch as much as he should, but he was on a time frame.

Grabbing his duffel bag, that carried all his belongings including his brass knuckles, he makes his way out of the abandoned building he chose to sleep in. A short walk later he finds himself at the meeting place.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph pulls up to the meeting place and parks his car. A new kindred stands nearby Joseph beast rears up until Joseph pushes it back down. He gets out of his car and walks over to this new kindred. "Here for business?"

L
    Lionell

D'Wayne wakes up at sunset, moving out from beneath the bed carefully and checking to make sure that the sun is in fact set. He had found a hotel near the meeting spot the night before, taking up residence there.. He quickly gets dressed, thankful for the heavy drapes on the windows for his daytime sleep. He pulls on his usual tight clothing and slips both of his sword sheaths onto his hips, on opposite sides of his body. He slips on his trenchcoat, adjusting it around his broad shoulders. He pauses for a moment of concentration, furrowing his brow slightly in frustration before he finally wills his swords into invisibility.

Touch of Shadow

He glances around the hotel room before heading out, closing the door behind him. He moves out onto the street and looks around for a quick snack before moving off to the meeting place. He arrives there on time, full, whether it be from a human he happened to find.. or a stray dog.. Blood is blood, no matter the source.

The cab pulls up a block from the meeting place. Paying the cab driver and tossing in a healthy tip for prompt and speedy service, Peter gets out and stands on the sidewalk. Taking a moment to breathe in the night air, he moves toward the actual place of meeting. Getting their, he finds others already gathered... however, Headstrong isn't there yet, so he certainly isn't late.

"Evening," he says as he walks up. "If we have a few minutes, I might see if there's a stray running around. I just wanted to be here on time more than anything. I'm really gonna have to buy a car."

Peter drops his dufflebag on the ground by his feet. The sound of pieces of wood smacking together is audible. "Anyone else dealt with these before?" he asks, nodding in the direction of the chapter house. "Or am I the only one here who has?"

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph looks from the new kindred to Peter. "Dealt with what?"

s
    starbucks

Joseph
    "Same business as you I assume." Ephram says as he forces his raving beast back into its cage. "The names Ephram Taylor. I think I saw you at the Court but we may have not been formally introduced."

Peter

"What are we dealing with exactly?"

Peter glances around to the group, and looks past them to make sure there's no one else in the area that might listen in.

"Gather 'round," he instructs. Allowing the members of the Order here to gather around him, he speaks. "I don't want to step on toes, because I'm sure Grandmaster Headstrong will give us a full briefing, but I'll recount what I know. I also ain't gonna toss out conjecture, so it's just gonna be what I dealt with firsthand."

Looking around again, Peter begins, "Long story short, if it's anything like the other night, we're gonna be fighting. They're lizard-like, but the Prince himself said they taste like Nosferatu, but there's somethin' not right about the blood. What I can say for sure is they come out of nowhere, usually attacking from behind if they can, and they run if they get outnumbered. At least, the couple me and the Ghoul fought did. Seemed to have kind of a thick skin, too, so ya gotta hit em hard."

Peter looks at the other members, making eye contact with each of em. "And, I'll be honest... myself and the ghoul only fought a few, and they ran me pretty much out of Vitae, so... ration yourselves as you fight. Word to the wise, you might wanna save as much of it for healing as possible," Peter says, concluding his little tale.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread