Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Harpy) Open Bar Policy I

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison could never completely wrap her head around why people go to strip clubs. To her it was like window shopping at at a mall. Allison held more interest in her mojito then the cow girl set going down on stage. Allison took a sip of her mojito, looking at the mint leaf floating amidst the ice. She gave a cursory glance back to stage for a moment looking at the hot blond with her toy pistols.

"I guess if you were to go window shopping, mind as well do it at a place like Luis Vuitton instead of some place like the Goodwill..."

Allison couldn't help but smirk for a moment as she took another sip of her drink.

"No stretch-marks at Luis Vuitton..."

Allison turned on the bar stool with all the colorful bottles of liquor snapping up her attention. What am I in the mood for...?
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Blood attracts Blood.

It was the one thing that Catherine was sure of, she wasn’t hunting, not now at least -- it would be much easier on Second saturday and she had fed earlier that night. Instead she was looking for someone with which to have a conversation; but the kine just weren’t the right kind of persons.

Then she noticed the Daeva at the Bar; at least from the back it look like a Daeva, but that could just be the glazed over eyes of the bartender that kept staring at her.

... or him. She remembered Kassidy and his favourite past time.

Instead the Bard in her cute Minidress approached the bar.

Oh, Miss Black.

Didn’t that seem odd coming out of a woman who looked in her twenties? It was so old fashioned.

What a surprise.

The Harpy wasn’t who the bard was looking for specifically, but there was nothing wrong with that sort of conversation either.

c
    cannonfire

Tonight was the night. Martha's tailor had been a hit, and Adrian had wound up with a very respectable new wardrobe. Suits, sport coats, fitted shirts, slacks, ties. The hotel closet was now stocked with enough attire to at least get him through his first Court. After that he might need to go back for more. Regardless, it is finally time for a night on the town and not wanting to ignore the advice given on his first night, Adrian has arrived at the Ember.

He didn't feel like a tie, but the suit would more than make up for the touch of casual in Adrian's appearance. As always there is a wedding ring on his left hand.

Adrian maneuvers the patrons and manages to get a drink in his hand before the other Kindred registers on his radar. She was stunning, even more so than the woman from Riverfront Park. And while her beauty is captivating, Adrian nearly breaks his glass as he contains his Beast's attempt to flee.

Instead of running, however, Adrian calmly approaches the woman and her apparently mortal guest, his fear contained for the moment.

Adrian's Southern accent is clearly present though easily understandable when he greets the Allison and Catherine. "Excuse me, but would you ladies mind a bit of company? I'd hate to spend the evening with no one but Jack for company" He clinks the ice in his glass and takes a sip of the chilled whiskey.

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Catherine!" Allison says excitedly as she returns the mojito to rest upon coaster. "Allison is just fine...Join me for a drink...and how have you been?..." Allison glances up and down. "That dress is too cute, you make it look amazing!"

Once upon a time a stranger approaching in a bar seemed so harmless to Allison. Yet now with a darker instinctual desire constantly churning in the back of her mind, her first thoughts were eviscerating and strangely invigorating. She gives a soft nod to alert Catherine to his approach, though she knew most shadows rarely were surprised...a state Allison had been trying to come to grips with since she took on that aspect of the blood.

Allison turned slightly, lifting her mojito with the coaster stuck to the bottom of the glass from all the condensation. She took a quick sip, hoping a bit of liquor would quell the feelings that deep down she knew would not go away as long as there was a challenge.

"Coke makes good company with Jack..." Allison said teasingly as she glanced to Catherine. "Please join us...we were just trying to figure out what to take for first round of shots..." Allison motioned to the beautiful shadow. "That is my friend Catherine and I am Allison."
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine grinned at the Harpy’s reaction. “Oh, thank you, I can point you to the shop where it was bought, if you want me to. I am quite sure you would look fabulous as well.

Technically any of the dancers would also look fantastic in it, but then it would end up on the floor without so much as a piece of appreciation to the chiffon. But that was the issue with a Stripclub with a dress code, however unsurprising it was for those of her kind.

In her own ear Catherine heard the Hiss of her beast at the approach of the gentleman in the suit. She couldn’t keep her eyes off of him too well, despite the disrobing and music. This new one and Allison...it just wasn’t fair.

I’ve always found drinks that were on fire to be interesting.” the mekhet said to allison with a wink meant only for the Harpy. “And if you try to force me into alcohol right now...I do not think I could handle it; who knows what it could do to me?

The speech thing would probably be the worst problem, everyone always seems to think you can hold your liquor when you’re Irish...

c
    cannonfire

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Adrian Valreaux." He offers a warm smile in greeting and begins to ponder their shot problem.

There were so many options and so many times Adrian had been asked what to start the night with. Newcomers to the bars he had worked in never knew how to start a night. This woman didn't seem to have that problem though. She already had a drink. A mojito and I have whiskey. A playful grin crosses his face.

"Well Allison, what shot to start with depends on how you want to end the evening." He chuckles. "Catherine might wind up carrying you home if you start out too hard." Adrian's eyes skirt across the alcohol selection. "I think I will start with something gentle....a Four Horsemen." It didn't have Everclear in it after all and everything was gentle compared to that. "Catherine, I imagine they have a few high end beers if you'd rather have something less destructive than...." His head cocks toward the rows of bottles.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison listens to both of them for a moment with a smile adorning her lips. She was highly amused with how the conversation was unfolding.

"Well..." Allison says with a dramatic pause as she shoots Catherine a innocent look. "All the cool kids are doing it..." Allison keeps a straight face for all of three seconds before breaking down to a giggle.

With a wave of her hand she gets the bartender's attention. "Hey Jillian. Can we get six Irish Car Bombs?"

With the bartender churning out the request, Allison finished off her mojito and glanced back to her two drinking buddies and couldn't help but give a sheepish grin.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine gave the woman a look, but then she had probably figured out her heritage at the festival.

Points for the Harpy.

You know me a little too well, Allison.

It felt a little weird to not have the surname there, but the bard supposed she would have to just follow suit. And when it came to the alcohol, she had done her stage of protest, she could drink now, right?

Well it is nice to meet you Adrian, and between you and I, I do not think I could actually carry her home, I might have to ask someone strong like you to do it.

c
    cannonfire

Six Irish Car Bombs. SIX. Adrian is grinning ear to ear. This is going to be, oh so fun.

Before he takes his shot he turns to Catherine. "My family is known for charm not strength I'm afraid. Might be able to sing her a lullaby if she got out of line, though." Surely it wouldn't come to that. "I'll make you a deal. If I'm still standing and Allison isn't I'll pay for your cab. Unless you have any objections..." The question is aimed at Allison. "Something tells me, this one can hold her liquor though."

Taking one of the shots, Adrian holds it up and gestures to his drinking partners. "To long lives and late nights." And down the liquor flows burning as it falls.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison holds up both shots and nods in agreement with Adrian and Catherine. "To long lifes, late nights, and most definitely here's to tonight!"

Allison downs the shots in rapid succession as she really couldn't find a reason not to when it came to Bailey's. With both shots down she twists on the barstool to face the bar and stack the two glasses. She could feel the liquor churning and begging to come up, more due to the fact that it wasn't blood. Pushing vitae through her system, she forces the liquid to stay put.

Allison turns back to regard the two, her eyes shifting between the two for a quick moment before finally resting on Adrian. "When did you get into town and how are you enjoying your stay so far?" Allison always found it easier to just ask then pursue any other routes she had access to.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread