Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Glo) Stay in School

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Continued from Here.

It's not quite clear how stoned slackers Epsilon and Flint even got here, but somehow or other they did, in fact, continue their investigation at the most obvious lead, the local California State University. Eventually. And here they were, sitting in a parking lot, staring at the occasional passerby, with a bunch of drugs and questions between them. What would they do next?

A
    Ambrose

Flint looks over at his partner-in-crime, his eyes entirely glazed over and his mouth slightly slackjawed. To any other person, the idea of driving about while totally fucked up on drugs was beyond ridiculous, but apparently not to Flint and his bent companion. Still, here they were, and apparently they'd survived the drive!
    "Maybe we should check a billboard or somethin' for uni gatherings, parties or even frathouse stuff. I don't really know anyone on campus..." He slurs as his eyes try to focus on his companion. I wouldn't mind a nap in this car first... The seats feel so soft and warm and friendly...

Despite the cloud of THC currently floating in his mind, Epsilon still managed to get to the college. The ad said ' Don't drink and drive ' and not ' don't smoke and drive', ergo everything was fine. And seeing that they had a long day before them, they might as well stock up their bodies with more pot goodness.

While rolling the next spliff, Epislon nodded to the suggestion of Flint.

" Sure thing man, that sounds like a good idea. In fact, the frathouses are probably our best way to find that chemist kind. I am sure all the 'secret orders' are in contact with that 'cook', one way or another. "

He lighted the spliff took a good toke and handed it over to his partner-in-crime.

" And don't you worry about not knowing anyone. Meeting new people ... that's what College is good for. Besides, some of the kids there may know you. Aren't you in a band or something ? Chicks dig that. "

Summer classes underway, the campus doesn't have its normal population around, but a few notices of events seem to actually be happening soon. It just so happens these lucky fools are here on the day of some sort of gathering hosted by a frat. Reportedly, it would have a 'live DJ' and a cheap cover.

Otherwise, stumbling about while summer classes are in session, the campus appears to mostly be empty of any activity.

A
    Ambrose

As Flint is offered the joint, he raises his hand. "Don't mind me. I'm gonna slow down a bit." He said quietely, refusing the offering. He wasn't entirely sure whether it was that he was peaking and didn't want to cross the line, or perhaps an astonishing moment of debateable clarity, but suddenly the joint was not feeling an appealing or constructive decision towards solving the case. He pointed over at the notice. "Looks like luck is dealing us a nice hand tonight. Wanna give the party a hit up? See what we can find out?" He asked his partner in victimless-crime.

OOC

Everything so far suggests you are both significantly intoxicated. Please roll Stamina+Resolve if you care about not being hindered by this.

A
    Ambrose

3 Suxx, Lets go pass a straight-line test, or something.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-06-28 09:51:42 Flint rolls 4 to Move. (10 Again) 3, 8, 9, 8 3 successes

Epsilon nodded to his partner-in-crime. This was looking good and he never passed up an opportunity to taste again the life in college ... which was a pretty intoxicated time for him.

" Sure thing ! I am sure we could find some nice ... you know ... company who would give up the info we need. "

2 Suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-06-29 16:15:39 Epsilon rolls 5 to Sta+Resolve (10 Again) 6, 9, 10, 7, 1, 2 2 successes

Both of our investigators are strong, like bulls, and seem to be fully functional despite how much they've imbibed. Are they going to just sit around until tonight's events?

So, they had some time before tonight, time enough to talk strategy on how to best 'infiltrate' the student greek house tonight. Epsilon, having been living that life before, had of course an idea.

" Ok, if we want to get info, we might need to pay those college girls and boy the price. And we both know one of the hard currency of this trade .... Booze ! So let's stock up and share the goodness with the pretty people. That might loosen up their tongue. Also, hot chicks around there, one of them might be receptive to our charm. You do know that more state secret have been revealed through pillow talk than torture right ? "

They kept on walking and the young Mastigos waited for an opportunity to 'talk shop' with Flint .... meaning the opportunity to discuss magic and supernal thing discreetly.

" We might also want to scry the area with magic. I am good at 'mind tricks' myself. Being a devil and all."

Meaning, some skill in the mind arcana and being a mastigos.

" How about you ? "

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread