Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
Tea Time at the Boarding House (att: Thistle and crew)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

PRE

Derek joins Betony Ruea nd Grrface. He's very disturbed by what Alicia has told them, and while he knows something has to be done, he's very worried what course of action Betony Rue might suggest. He says nothing, waiting to see what the others have to say.

Betony Rue waited silently for a short time. Neither apparently wanted to risk saying what they thought. Betony herself had drawn some potentially concerning things from what had been revealed. All of which didn't lead to good conclusions or options.
    "Tell me what you think of what the Crandall child said," she spoke with a commanding tone even though her voice stilled the air.

PRE

"We have a name," Derek says, without enthusiasm. "This Tansy girl. It seems possible she may have given Alicia's name to the Bagman. We're going to have to find our more about her, and try to figure out whether she had any idea what she was really doing, and either way, we need to keep it from happening again... without children coming to harm."

Derek says the last bit very firmly.

"This is high-risk. Adults showing interest in children tends to draw attention these days."

Grrface thinks for a moment, tapping his chin while Derek spoke.

Once he's finished Grrface says "I might be able to talk to some of the teachers at her school. See if they know the girl. Teachers tend to talk to other teachers."

"I'm also more worried about these other kids. It could be possible that Tansy wasn't involved at all, and that these other children just believed they were doing what was right for her."

"In any case they all need to be investigated. And like Derek said it could get difficult. I think we need to get back into contact with Al-Adin. Anyone know where he went when we got out of there last night?"

Mr. Koskov still seemed to be trying to think nothing of good about the little children and Derek was trying to be compassionate so they would come to no harm. She doubted they would be so worried about the innocent if they knew what danger innocence could be.
    "Alright, Mr. Koskov, you can speak with the teachers. See if you can get a better idea of the Tansy girl's personality, if she would be someone who would wish away others and if she knew the other children that disappeared. Ask if how she acts has recently changed."
    "I'm worried we might be dealing with a returned child or fetch."
    She didn't sound worried. While it was a possibility, Betony Rue wasn't too sure it was true. It would help Mr. Koskov though to think that she might be though. Make him less afraid of what might need to be done.
    "Derek, you should speak with the children on the street. Talk to Al-Adin if you think it might help."
    "I'll stay here to care for the Crandall and Kincaid children. I also want to see if we can't petition Autumn to hold a hunt for the Bagman. There may be divination the Court could use."

Scene ends.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread