71 - 78
DISPLAYED
1306 Thyrsus Meeting

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus pointedly turns away from Hypnos ( Rinny ). If she didn't even have the guts to answer a direct challenge, she didn't deserve his attention. Instead he focuses a steely gaze on Kiko ( kimura ). "Atonement then. If it's important enough to justify placing yourself or others in danger, it's certainly worth planning for before you rush off. What do you hope to accomplish, and how? For instance, I know you haven't prepared to fight it."

k
    kimura

She stopped cold at the gaze as something in his words also hit her hard as the various emotions fought for dominance inside the small young woman.

Remaining somewhat composed
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-08-11 13:47:27 Kiko rolls 6 to RES+COM (10 Again) 10, 3, 1, 2, 1, 7, 8 2 successes

The more she was around Animus the more his role in her life mirrored her own views of how things simply worked. Part of her was furious and another part was grieving at Hypnos' loss but she was his Apprentice and that made things even more Set in Stone that she was use to that of a Senior and a Junior something she was very use to.

She clenched her fist wanting to scream or something for once, to bar her fangs and claws and rend the world to death but Animus' words made to much sense and she was quite sure he'd scold her and that was something she wondered if she didn't deserve. Clinching and releasing her small fists a few times before she closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she fought to force her displeasure away from her before opening her eyes and simply bowing her head in deference to her Mentor with no words being spoken.

Yet somewhere in her psyche she felt the gentle hand of her Father patting her on the shoulder in a feeling of That's my girl..

this Thread will be closed on the 13th
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

R
    Rinny

Hypnos grimaced, now stopped dead in her tracks by her fellow Thyrsus. Wiping her red cheeks with her right sleeve, she listens carefully to Animus' words, but says nothing. He isn't wrong...though she hated to admit it. It had been foolish of her to just start running off on her own, but what else could she do? Everyone else had been so passive in dealing with the Spirit, she thought, that she might be able to make amends by attacking the Centaur without hesitation...but what good would that do? It had killed her Familiar so quickly...
    Unable to answer, the Mage plants her gaze on the ground, biting her lip as she holds back more tears.

After what seems like a decade, (though in reality is probably only a few seconds), Hypnos looks towards Kiko. "It's no one's fault...but my own. I...could've...I should've done something. But I didn't." The tears start to fall again, and the girl is practically whispering her words as her gaze returns to the ground.
    "I'm going to get stronger. I swear it." She speaks softly before looking towards Animus, clenching both fists tightly. "I...I just want to go home. Leave me alone."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Over. The danger was past. The instinct to protect, by whatever means necessary, rapidly fades, leaving him cold, numb. He eyes Hypnos for a long moment. A child, broken, alone. No, whatever her flaws, he couldn't hate her for it. Time would tell, whether she would learn.

After a long moment, he looks to Kiko, one hand brushing her arm comfortingly. "I'm sorry. It's not an easy thing, to fight your instincts. You're very brave, and I'm proud of you. Even when I have to be harsh."

Idun

PRE

Idun closes her eyes, she feels guilt about not going after the Centaur Spirit to try and distract it from its continuing assault upon Hypnos' Familiar. This meeting is a disaster! The lost of a Familiar and the feelings of guilt, pity, and anger... It's like...

She frowns as she opens her eyes, glancing towards the others. "Does anyone else think this is... to much of a coincidence that this Centaur Spirit just happened to be here?" She asks as she looks around the group. "Where our Path decided to meet?"

k
    kimura

Kiko took a deep breath before turning her gaze towards Idun "Perhaps as I have been studying the interconnections of how things work but no one knew but me where this was to take place." She turned and bowed her head to Animus "Not even Animus, no one save the day I posted it for those of us to.."

Her eyes went wide in shock and anger "If this is in regards to those akuma filled knives.." Whatever train of thought she was going with seemed to dissipate as quickly as it arrived for she had no proof even if somewhere deep inside screamed at her to take to the hunt but no, the look from her Senior forbid that course of action.. at the moment.

She waved her hand absently "If it is, then we deal with the prospect when the time comes" looking at Hypnos as the other young woman turns to leave "Then if it comes to it, I'll gladly join you in retribution."

With the day coming to a close and the loss of a familiar hanging about them the Thyrsus part their separate ways.

Status will be up later shortly.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.