Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

fishes, body english and Irish linen

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

“Side Pocket”

Carefully, taking his time, Kite lined up the shot as best he could. After measuring the angle once, then twice, he leaned over the table and carefully tapped the cue. A moment later, the cue hit the 8 ball, which sailed towards the designated pocket… only to miss and hit the corner cushion, bouncing off at an odd angle back towards the center of the table.

“baaaAHH!” Kite looked up, closed his eyes tight and gritted his teeth in frustration. “I flubbed it…!”

After looking down and taking a deep breath, he turned towards Idun with a curious expression. “Four… that name rings a bell…. a big guy, right?” He cocked a inquisitive eyebrow. “I haven’t seen him around either. What happened to him?”

Kite flubs his shot (0 suxx)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-09-30 00:37:00 Kite rolls 5 to Playing Pool (Int + Dex) (10 Again) 6, 5, 4, 2, 5 failure

Orpheus didn't have a clue who this Four person was. From the sounds of it, another Awakened who left town. A saddening thing, but what could you do? He'd listen curiously to the other's conversations for a moment, before taking a shot of his own.

Then another.

And another. That brought him up the five in the pocket now. "Sorry Kite, looks like your luck's transferred over to me or something. I don't even know Fate either." He joked.

3 suxx, Kite's luck gone over to Orpheus :P
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-09-30 17:45:51 Orpheus rolls 6 to Line up the shot. (10 Again) 8, 9, 8, 6, 2, 7 3 successes

L
    LoneRanger

Sorry double post!

L
    LoneRanger

the Moros looks at the table, it is going to be an excting match. And Orpheus seems to be touched by the God's Grace! Clapping his hands together, Mr. Rossi takes a careful aim, checking and double checking angles, wind and temperature of the air. The cue is placed in position.

The necromancer remembers vaguely Four, where did he meet him? At the Wiw, perhaps... Wasn't there Kite as well, at the time?

Mr. Rossi position himself carefully, only to swing it badly, without too much force. No ball is pocketed.

-must be the chalk.-

Unfettered and tranquil, as if anything happened, Mr. Rossi comments to Orpheus, smililing subtly at the other Mystagogue.

-"Indeed, he did... There is always a Time for everything, one for learning, one for teaching"-

0 suxx!!!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-10-04 09:05:38 int+dex rolls 6 to shooting on the irish linen (10 Again) 7, 5, 5, 1, 2, 4 failure

“Luck thief!” Kite briefly looked towards Orpheus in mock disdain, before turning his attention to applying chalk to his cue. He had set the chalk down, and was about to take another sip of his beer when a thought came to him.

“Wait a minute, I just realized something…” he cocked a curious eye towards the rest of the group. “Wasn’t there supposed to be a new Aethernet report out by now? The last one I remember was in June…”

Idun

PRE

Idun gets up and heads for the counter, she orders another drink along with something salty to munch on, like French Fries. Upon stuffing the print out from the debit machine into a pocket, she takes her new drink and returns to the table.

"Back." She states as she places her drink upon the table. Sitting down upon a chair, she watches the two games of pool and listening to their conversation.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.