Ended
Watch

fishes, body english and Irish linen

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi advances in the 28th Street, with a stable step. It is friday evening of a rather warm day. Weekend craziness is gearing up; A certain feelling, a certain thrill can be felt in the air, as people start getting busy for the night. Great expectetions.
    some crack of laughs can be heard in distance, and the buzz of chiatchat is perceived all around. The necromancer wears a white shirt and black trouser, bringing with him a couple of books; he's nearing his mark.

-stereotypes can kill and are hard to kill, one might think.-

A small grin forms in the mouth of the Stygian willworker. His mark in sight, no reason for hurrying up.

Before entering, he scans the tables in the patio, to select a nice place for him. Once chosen, he puts the books he was carrying on it.

Mr. Rossi enters .

He order a pint of beer and some chicken tacos. The pub is relatively empty, with six or seven guest inside; three pool tables are free. Before leaving for his place and paying his due, he says

-"oh, yes and a couple of table for one hour, please."-

And now let's see what the evening bring on.

Tentatively, almost cautiously, Kite entered the establishment. He took his time taking in the place, examining one corner or another, as he slowly made his way towards the bar.

“Sam Adams, please.”

After placing some money on the bar, the slim willworker began to quietly nurse his beer as he continued to silently observe the activities in the lounge.

Idun

PRE

Idun arrives sporting red hair with yellow mixed within. Her red T-Shirt sports an image of a dragon breathing fire and faded black jeans. She hadn't known if she would have been able to make it but here she is, free. With her purse, that contains her gun, other assorted items, and her cell phone.

Pushing through the doors, she spots Kite near the bar and then Mr Rossi. She walks over to where he is, with the pool table. "Hey." She says to him as she finds a place to put down her purse. "How's your day so far?" She asks as she pulls out her wallet, pocketing it in her jeans.

There was always a need for more alcohol, always.

Orpheus enters the bar with a tired expression that was now becoming ingrained in muscle memory, Having dumped his lab coat and binders back home, He now wears a dark blue long sleeve with the words "Your perceptions of the universe may be corrected at any time" on the front. Surprisingly fitting, he mused.

Spotting a familiar question as well as a few other mages he recognized and one he didn't know, The Obrimos approaches Mr.Rossi and Idun with a small wave and says "Hello, Doin' okay I hope? Beer not getting to you yet?" giving a joking grin to the two. Greeting Idun he says "Hey, I'm Phineas."

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi turns to Idun, standing up and smiling at her. -Nice girl- thinks the Moros, evidently surprised to find her here. Positively.

-"Idun!. I am fine, thank you, glad to catch you here! And you?."- The voice of the Stygian willworkes is a mxture of relaxed and sincere appreciation and he offers her his plate of Tacos;

-"Please, have some of them. they are quite nice. Mind you if I offer you a drink?."-

As the Obrimos joins in, the Question answers him gladly with a smile and offering him a corteous answer.

-"Good afternoon to you, Phineas, my beer level is quite low so far; but these Tacos are quite nice; please, help me finish them..

he pauses a moment and then continues.

-"Would you like a drink as well? Please, Let me get it for you. First round on me! Ah and this table is taken for an hour, so, please, feel free to enjoy.."-

-Beside, somehow we should party for your recent new position, dear Orpheus.-

This said Mr. Rossi puts down on the pool table side the tacos with an open hand sign, as in to serve themselves, he moves toward the bar where Kite is standing with a very slow pace, so he can listen to the order of his fellow mages.

Once arrived near the beer nursing mage, he greets him with a good smile.

-"Good afternoon sah, good to see you. Hope everything is fine. There's a group of ours over that pool table, mind you to join us there? Perhaps a pool match?"-

A
    AethrDav

Aegis pops in the door of the pool hall, feeling and looking fairly exuberant. The summer was beautiful and he felt quite full of life at the moment. Perhaps a little un-Moros-like, but never the less, who knew the value of enjoying the time you had except those so intimately connected with Death?

"Question! Hey!" Aegis intoned upon spotting his new acquaintance and possible cabal-mate. Aegis recognized the persona Rossi was talking with, from when they had been dealing with that guy carving up the blondes. "Kite, right? How are you?"

Idun

PRE

"I'm doing fine and glad to have made it." Idun says to the Moro. She looks over as another joins them, "I'm doing fairly well today, Phineas. I'm Idun, by the way." The Thyrsus offers her hand for a shake with a smile.

“Aegis? Hey...!”

Kite grinned as he cocked an eyebrow towards the source of the familiar voice. Seeing the Moros, he grabbed his beer and immediately walked over, only noticing the other willworkers only after he arrived. “Idun, Pheneas… Mr. Rossi…” he nodded to each in turn.

“Why is everyone here…?” Kite looked confused. “Did I miss an announcement again?”

Nodding as Kite joined in on the conversation, he grins "Hey, no announcement, just a bunch of thirsty people."

When Mr.Rossi mentions pool, he says "Pool? I haven't played that in a while, sure." How hard could it be, he was the physics guy in the group for crying out loud. Idly he snacks on one of Mr.Rossi's offered tacos, careful to keep any of the food from falling.

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi smiles at Kite, as he opens his right hand palm to point the pool tables, as an invitation to join. the lank Moros forces himself to hide his puzzlement or to raise an eyebrow, hearing the Thyrsus' point and greets Aegis entering, offering him an hand to shake and colouring his voice with friendly and cheerful tone.

-So it is true what they say: Chi non muore, si rivede... Especially true for Moros indeed-

-"I Say! Aegis! What's up! Glad to catch you back. Have you found a nice lady? Join us for a friendly match and the first round is on me."-

The Stygian willworker then places the order for beers and a pizza for his gathered friendly host; he fixes up for the pool table. It is good to have some moment of relax. After picking the drinks, he then turns back to the assembled court of mages and pass the drinks. He adds with a cheerful note, before pointing at the table

-"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming. These two tables are for us. Please, enjoy."-

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.