Ended
Watch

Hedge Maintenance

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Jack Tarra That would be a [INT+Occ]
    @‘Big’ Lou you can roll me a [DEX + Ath - 2]

Ava can see the blood dripping onto the ground, like pools of water. Each drop reminding her of that place she spent in Faerie.

As she bit the plant she could feel the vine snap in her mouth and retract back as the last second she felt the pull forwards. She was moved two feet towards the door, nearly colliding with Lou. Then the Vine began to move it seemed to latch around her face, digging in letting the poison seep further into her body.

Each drop a memory, each one slowly fading from her mind, first to go were their names; who was she with? What was her own name?

Why was she chewing on her necklace?

You may roll me another [STA+Survival] Also please roll [Four Dice] for degen against a Clarity 7 sin.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

M
    Mavspade

geez work that brain jack
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-25 15:56:43 Jack Tarra rolls 3 to Lets figure thiss out (10 Again) 5, 10, 9, 10, 5 3 successes

S
    Saeyer

1 sux to sta+survival
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-25 16:38:05 Ava Campbell rolls 1 to Sta+Survival (10 Again) 10, 1 1 success
      2 sux to Clarity
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-25 16:39:14 Ava Campbell rolls 4 to Clarity (10 Again) 1, 9, 8, 4 2 successes

A
    Ambrose

1suxx + -1 WP
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-27 07:09:30 Llewelyn rolls 5 to throw a brick (DEX + ATH + MTL + WP - 2) (10 Again, WillPower) 8, 5, 1, 5, 7 1 success
    With every ounce of his being, Llewelyn threw the brick, willing it back into the hole. With the wyrd, one could never be sure of the effects of hope or will, but in such a desperate situation the additional thoughts couldn't harm.

G
    Greebs

"Cats have claws, you twit!" Mal growled, jerking back with a yelp as he took 'pass' to mean 'hurl them at me really, really hard.'

Ava Campbell 's head and vision explodes in colors that are all together too bright. But the hard crunch of the metal links of the necklace in her mouth were still just that, in addition to a slightly coppery taste. She could feel herself moving slightly foreword, like sliding with a skateboard under her.

Everyone else

Lou manages to the throw the brick, but it bounced aimlessly off of the vine and landed close to the changeling wolf. While Jack Tarra managed to notice the vine around her own ankle, like some sort of tentacle wrapping and pulling, but also digging deeper and deeper into her leg like some sort of burrowing animal...thing.

S
    Saeyer

drip

As her cognizance of where she was and with whom faded, Ava ground her teeth on her necklace for a moment, tasting the metal against her tongue. It tasted warm and familiar, coppery, tangy- But no, that wasn't right, it shouldn't be in her mouth. Spitting it out clumsily, she squinted dazedly at the saturated colors that were invading her sight. Comforted by dark spaces and quiet, it was difficult to comprehend the bright visual noise that was assaulting her. What was happening? She felt sluggish, confused, her eyelids moving with an infuriating slowness as she blinked. She brushed against another body on the ground and flinched, pulling away.

drip

drip

There was blood in pools like water on the ground and she recalled clouds of it, dissipating into a dark pool sucked into a mouth but not hers. It struck her with sudden certainty that she was going back there, to the deep water and the stillness, the absolute hunger, and then she was moving again, gliding across the ground being pulled back- something hit the ground beyond her, something solid. A brick?

"I don't understand," she muttered. Something was pressing on her face and she was holding tight to something else and couldn't quite let go, but she tried anyway, flexing her fingers almost backward, hoping whatever it was would simply drop from her palms.

ooc

M
    Mavspade

Jacks mind raced as she watched the brick smack into the ground.

DUH You dim witted carrot chomper! The idea hit her mind like baseball bat to the back of the head.

"We need to put the bricks back in to the wall" She called to them.

Her knife was now free and she was keen on taking this damn vine off her leg. She slid the knife between her leg and the vine and tugged upwards hoping to splice it in half.

"Than we can seal it!" She adds with a grunt.

OOC:

M
    Mavspade

Jack attack fails
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-08-06 18:59:26 Jack Tarra rolls 4 to I cut you! Str+wep + Knife (10 Again) 6, 2, 2, 6 failure

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.